Cabramatta car park???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh i feel ur pain there.
    Some people are just jealous of ur car, they drive around in sh*t bombs.(get of the dole and get a job plz).
    So they have to dent your car, to make themselves feel better.
    That how i see it nwaz.

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
      So I’m heading down to cabramatta to go bank. I find parking on John Street, leave the car for just 5 mins.... then I come back, I find some little punk mark my car with red crayon. Fucken bastard it was a bitch to clean off!
      lol...kids do the darnest things :P

Comment

Haha i get plenty of room every time, so car park dings for me. Got a disability permit
        F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Probably was a mum who could barely look over the steering wheel.
          I've never parked in the carpark, always on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazaf View Post
            Probably was a mum who could barely look over the steering wheel.
            I've never parked in the carpark, always on the road.
            thats just as bad. more chance someone will use towbars and bullbars to 'assist' with their reverse parking.
            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Drive the shitbox to Cabra FTW...
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Hmm, neva though about that.
                might buy a sh*tbox for under a grand and just drive it to cabra.
                no more headaches worrying about the R.
                But rta roads fees/third party fees is a pain in the ass.
                Last edited by neostars; 19-10-06, 08:22 PM.

Comment

^yeah, i just drive my FESTIVA!! to crummy suburbs! I still worry about it though!

I hate people without repect to their own cars and other people's.

OR drive your parents car

Comment

I had an rx7 b4 my dc2r...parked at usyd...memorised the car infront and behind me and their plates...came back n my front bar had mad love with the white prelude that parked infront of me earlier that day...

Following week..kept my eye out for the prelude and surely enough, when i saw it again, there was still abit of lovin left on the rear of the bumper..

Prelude got

Comment

i'll drive around the carpark (not cabbra tho) for ages trying to find a spot a bt more isolated or against a wall so only one side can get bashed.
                      who needs parking sensors when you got a bullbar front and massive tyre and tow bar for the rear!

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                        i'll drive around the carpark (not cabbra tho) for ages trying to find a spot a bt more isolated or against a wall so only one side can get bashed.
                        who needs parking sensors when you got a bullbar front and massive tyre and tow bar for the rear!
                        I'll do something simular, when I park against a wall I would let all my passengers off and I would park really really close to the wall so the car next to me wont hit my doors.
                        I hate the dints on my door!

Comment

Working...
                        X