X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ed come on!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

got jdmst ones now how do you like that!!!!(i still want clubitr stickers pleaseeeee)

Comment

design new stickers?

Comment

i have reminded ed to send me the stickers.. i'll let you know when i get them
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

I want some stickers too!

Will be in Hong Kong mid July/August, can always get a bunch made there, would be cheap!

Otherwise, someone make some dammit!, I spotted a car with a ClubITR sticker the other day too!

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
              i have reminded ed to send me the stickers.. i'll let you know when i get them
              Awesome, could you pls pm me once you have received it? Thanks Felix

Comment

i want one... or two maybe.. how to get it?

Comment

Is there anyway I can get the image file for this so I can get em made over here in America. I left mine in Melbourne before I left. I have a friend who makes signs and stickers for a living.
                  "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

im also interested in these. if someone has any could they pm me

Comment

is someone ever gonna make these again??

Comment

ed's the slowest guy ever.. he still hasn't sent them to me

he's busy taking photos of models at the Royal Australian Fashion Week..
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

either that or he forgot?

Comment

Can't he just authorise/allow someone to replicate or make the stickers?

Comment

keep at him felix

Comment

when i get the stickers.. you reckon i could just send it to one guy in each state and you can all do a meet up?
                                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X