Just A Quick Thanks To Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just A Quick Thanks To Everyone

ey guys just wanna say thanks for all ur help over the last few months ay ...ive really learnt alot so far and a few of yous have helped me out with parts and wat not....reason im postin this is cause i was just on PGA (Pulsar Group Of Australia) site and the ppl on there are mostly idiots..someone said when i first signed up on ClubITR that yous are to show me this is a place for mature ppl or whatever and i see that clearly now haha cheers guys hope i dont give yous the shits with some of my posts (Y)

It's a good place here. Well I like to think so - people saying things like you just did reinforce that opinion.

Well done everyone.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

cheers dude first post lol didnt think anyone was gunna add anything

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
        It's a good place here. Well I like to think so - people saying things like you just did reinforce that opinion.

Well done everyone.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by justinfox
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
        X