props to east coast suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

props to east coast suspension

Had a full camber and toe wheel alignment done at Blair's tyres Peakhurst a few weeks back and the quality of the job was so poor. Got the alignment sheet back and some of the specs werent even within threshold. scratched my head and took it back to them and pointed it out. the guy who did the alignment said its a computer error. So anyway my car pulled to the left abit after the alignment and didnt drive straight (before the alignment it pulled to the right). let him test drive it again and he said nothings wrong with it. like c'mon! ive owned the car for a year, i know if it drives straight or not.

took it to east coast suspensions today (who work on alot of professional race cars) down in kirrawee and the guys down there know there stuff. basically they said the car was pulling left (like i said earlier) and did a very professional job. Drove the car around 3 times to check the alignment and constantly readjusted alignment until it was correct.

car tracks straight and true now..very happy with the job
    Last edited by andrew84tran; 11-10-06, 02:00 PM.
    eckoflyte

East Coast or Heasmans

Comment

let us know the cost too please?
      ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
        let us know the cost too please?
        Pfft... Tinkerbell, don't you do DIY stringline alignments? If not, what is wrong with you?

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

getting lazy
          ... retired/

Comment

well when i did it it was 82.50 for camber and toe front end alignment. its a tad pricey but you get what you pay for i reckon. can anyone comment on heasmans pricing?
            eckoflyte

Comment

f.me!

is that all!!!

prefer to pay a guy $80 at ECS for a front align than $80 a monkey at Bob Jane to do all four corners...
              ... retired/

Comment

Heasman charge $88 for front/rear alignment. I think add another $60 for camber & toe alignment.

Also, i have bad experience with Blairs at Peakhurst. They almost drop my car off the hoist (or how it spelt).
                Last edited by lovesil; 11-10-06, 08:50 PM.
                For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

guy up the street from me does it for $30.00. I'm no professional with alighnments, but my car drives straight and doesn't pull left or right, so im happy
                  /Oo ___H___ oO\
                  |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

your average $30 job will most probably only include adjustment of front toe, and check if it steers straight if your lucky.

At my work we charge $100 for front and rear toe, front camber adjustment

so i'd be cheering to pay $80 or so from ECS

Comment

ive had my allignment done before by heasmans, was very happy with their service. ive also been to blair's tyres. the guy who put on new tyres for me replaced my ray's valve caps with some plastic shit. and when i asked them about it, they couldnt find my ones. shitted me hard. atleast he hand tightened the ray's lugs.....

Comment

Working...
                      X