Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid drivers in HK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBqw9bORto
    For those who dun understand Cantonese, This is news on my Bday, about 20+ cars doing drag race in HK cause multi car collusion......There are a few EK, DC2R and EP3R.....
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Saw this on OH, did see that rim that had been absolutely destroyed?

not goood :<

Comment

Rota fail @ 2.17 haha

*sigh... vtec warriors are everywhere
      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

can't make out what 1 one of the guy's said, but it was something like,

"VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO"

Comment

saw what looked like a jdmyard sticker on that CW EP3.. no?

Comment

Shame Yellow ek9 smashed like that
            ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aag8TJ0Aab8&NR=1

Comment

They shouldn't have been speeding that fast in the first place, but what the hell were police thinking using taxi's a blockade. Risking the taxi driver's lives, I guess it's a touchy subject.

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

and all i saw was honda's

Comment

very well setup cars those, met some of them when I was in hk early in the year thru my frens in the civics club.

the faster cars run B20, all have coilovers, mostly Tein mono flex, and run soft compound Dunlops or Advan A050 as the tyre for the daily drive and night racing on the street.
                      Proudly no longer a member of any WA based Honda forums.

Comment

Originally posted by EG30 View Post
                        very well setup cars those, met some of them when I was in hk early in the year thru my frens in the civics club.

the faster cars run B20, all have coilovers, mostly Tein mono flex, and run soft compound Dunlops or Advan A050 as the tyre for the daily drive and night racing on the street.
                        Did u ever met a guy name Paul I think who owned a black facelift ek9 with K20?

Comment

no havent met him.

in hk/china the K20 powered cars are used mainly for track in china, and those who converted their engine to something else do their best to keep it quiet also. The local law would not even allow a B18C in an ek4 let alone a K series, and unlike in aust no means of getting it approved/engineered either. A few ek9 fitted with B18C crank and kept the B16B block to look stock though.

the only K20 converted car I've seen is in an Elise where the chance of getting stopped and checked over by police is slim, unlike the hondas.
                          Proudly no longer a member of any WA based Honda forums.

Comment

very nice cars, very fail accident.
                            bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by EG30 View Post
                              no havent met him.

in hk/china the K20 powered cars are used mainly for track in china, and those who converted their engine to something else do their best to keep it quiet also. The local law would not even allow a B18C in an ek4 let alone a K series, and unlike in aust no means of getting it approved/engineered either. A few ek9 fitted with B18C crank and kept the B16B block to look stock though.

the only K20 converted car I've seen is in an Elise where the chance of getting stopped and checked over by police is slim, unlike the hondas.

I know his around the civic club, he must be keeping it low or the car is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X