X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love that dc5r share more pics evan.
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

that must be a tough decision in the morning, JDM DC2R or JDM DC5R? !!!!!

Comment

nice Evatec, dream come true what would of made it from mouth watering to absolute fitts on the ground is if you ran it on the tsukuba or suzuka track mmm =)

my story is simple, while i was in my mum's tum she drove around in a civic.
        parents upgraded to an accord when i was born.
        i guess when i was deciding what car to get pretty much after i just got the hang of manual jumped into my DC5R for a test drive before i bought it, the moment it hit VTEC i havent looked at another car the same way.
        guessing it must of been something to do with when i was a foetus/baby.
        recently got the 06 civic for a family car.
        i spend every cent into my DC5R... and wanting to own a NSX oneday =)
        www.belgarage.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Evatec View Post
          See attachment.
          Wow! Is that a real Type-R?

Nice car... looks nice in stock form... and I would've loved to see the Type-R on the podium back when it was new...

Comment

hey Evan, did you sell your numberplates?

and i didn't know you had a JDM DC2R!!

Comment

Type R story.

started working full time, and knew i would waste all my money on my last car (Seat Ibiza GTi), so thought i should get something a little newer to stop me from doing so. I took a Audi A3 (150KW, 330Nm) for a drive, it was DAMN fast, in a stright line... but that was it. Didn't really do it for me.

My brother told me about a friend that was selling a DC5r. Met up with him... went for a drive in it, and fell in love with it (and am still in love to this day)... i think after driving it, it took me about 3 days to get everything together, and driving the car home.

I have been a DC5r since April 16th 2006.

Due to working in the city i don't get to driving it much... but when i do(Friday-Sunday), i still get a bit "gitty" when i hit V-tec, and go around corners at speeds i shouldn't

and all this for a 19 y.o.
              Last edited by 45SET; 09-10-06, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                hey Evan, did you sell your numberplates?

and i didn't know you had a JDM DC2R!!
                Yes, I still have the original plates for the DC5R but not the DC2R.

Comment

This is another picture of my JDM DC2R taken at Queensland Raceway last year. I managed a 64.5 second lap on the Clubman circuit with the standard JDM ECU. The rims are not the original, but I do have the original units. The rims shown on the car are very lightweight Racing Hart units I purchased off a guy who was running them on a Nissan 180SX. Looking carefully at the rims, you will notice that it is only 4 stud with a PCD of 114.3. As far as I am aware, only the JDM DC2R 96 spec had this stud/PCD configuration on a Honda Integra or Civic. The 98 spec JDM DC2R and the Australian DC2R use the 5 stud/114.3 combination, however, the 98 spec has 16 inch rims while the Australian model had 15 inch like the 96 spec JDM model.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X