Valentine-1 Radar Detector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine-1 Radar Detector

Always wanted one but couldn't justify paying for the full price or stupid mark-ups priced by parallel importers? Here is your chance to finally own one.

Nice price.
    I'm too chicken shit to use one though
    happyhong says:
    aus only have 3 r
    happyhong says:
    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

let me know if you really want 1, its hard to get 1 in since its ban from aus.

Comment

Originally posted by XPLOSV View Post
        let me know if you really want 1, its hard to get 1 in since its ban from aus.
        I'm pretty sure it's not banned in WA
        j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
        Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
        faijai: rg + awp = gg
        hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
        rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

getting caught using a rador detector in syd is 9 demerit points adn $1500 fine, i read that a while ago on the news paper.

and it's stupid cos you can detect the cops...and the cops can detect your radar.

z10 says:
          i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
          z10 says:
          mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by rG` View Post
            TRUE TRUE but it will be ban soon apparently

Comment

Originally posted by rG` View Post
              yep, not banned here in bush we call WA
              they've been trying to push the ban on the radar detectors for ages
              i've asked a few places where they sell radar detectors whether they'll eventually be banned here too.. even they dunno when it'll be banned..

thing is tho, no matter how good a detector they can only give so much time before its too late... and if ur really speeding and hooning around, even with the detector, u won't have enough reaction time to slow down before u get caught... they say that it will save u at about 10-20km over the limit.. can anyone support this better it?

hell, just get a radar scrammbler and just hope theres other cars around you.. hehe

Comment

jonnie needs this lol

z10 says:
                i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                z10 says:
                mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
                    jonnie needs this lol
                    HA.HA.HA. funny mate..
                    NBGP DC5R

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                      and it's stupid cos you can detect the cops...and the cops can detect your radar.
                      It's simply technology and keeping up with the times. To avoid detection, your radar detector needs to be upgraded as often as possible. Considering law enforcement upgrade theirs at least once annually. V1 offers a lifetime upgrade program.

Originally posted by Black_Spirit
                      thing is tho, no matter how good a detector they can only give so much time before its too late... and if ur really speeding and hooning around, even with the detector, u won't have enough reaction time to slow down before u get caught... they say that it will save u at about 10-20km over the limit.. can anyone support this better it?
                      A jammer is an instant death sentence to your driving priviledge.

And a good detector will give you a good few KMs warning as the signal strength increases, giving you ample distance and time to slow down. It's not stupid and requires instant reaction.

A radar detector along with speed detecting devices all work in the same aspect. They all need to work in an optimum environment - Unobstructed line of sight in short. The only difference is, one picks up the signals the other sends out hunting for targets.

Comment

thse work, i have one

Comment

iv been in a car with a radar jammer that has gone off. a hell of alot of fun watching the cop try work out WHT THE FFFFF going on hahah. this was not in australia. greatest invention to promote speeding hahah!!!
                          was legal where we used it for some reason.

no point having a radar detector imo. because if you have it you will have no means to do the speed limit thinking ur invinsible... inevitably you will be caught.
                          Originally posted by tinkerbell
                          if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

where can i purchase this sort of device from!

i want one! seriously
                            So Hot & Deadly

Comment

where are u located

Comment

Working...
                              X