Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc5 oil filter

Hi guys

my dc5r is up for an oil change soon and was wondering where you guys get your oil filters from?? I went to supercheap auto and they charge something like $25. Ive seen some hamp oil filters on ebay where they sell it for 2 for $39

So basically wondering where you sydney guys get your oil filters from.. and if so how much??

Thx

Originally posted by dc05yo View Post
    Hi guys

my dc5r is up for an oil change soon and was wondering where you guys get your oil filters from?? I went to supercheap auto and they charge something like $25. Ive seen some hamp oil filters on ebay where they sell it for 2 for $39

So basically wondering where you sydney guys get your oil filters from.. and if so how much??

Thx
    pretty sure genuine honda ones are 20 bucks and made in japan rather than thailand.

Charger knows why i wont use a cheapo brand filter again after we changed my oil.
    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

oooh so its only 20 dollars for a genuine one from the dealerships?? i thought it would have been some ridiculous price

Comment

OEM ones are like $16.50
        CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Oem is cheaper & from japan. parts number is 15400Rta003 and come wif new washer as well

Comment

Originally posted by RichyR View Post
            OEM ones are like $16.50
            true

Comment

OEM. If you find the right place to get them from you should be able to get them pretty cheap.

Interestingly all of the most recent Honda filters I have acquired from local dealers have been Japanese made compared to the U.S. made ones that they used to sell. Not sure whether this is good or bad.

Comment

I have some hamp filter up for grab.....pm me if you are interested.....
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                :blah:
                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

oooh thanks guys much appreciated will be giving my local dealership a buzz to find out how much they charge =)

Comment

Working...
                  X