No announcement yet.

[BRIS] Gold Coast night market near the beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah so where is the Moo moo restaurant?
    For Sale:

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...9488#post19488

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
      end of oct start of nov for 5 days...
      anything happening then?
      where are these night markets located?
      Celebrate my bday

Comment

u could go fishing. i go nearly every weekend. nothing really to do at the coast. indy is happening soon. party nite.

Comment

Originally posted by spoondc2r View Post
          Yeah so where is the Moo moo restaurant?
          Depends. Are you going to bring friends with you?

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
            what's kobe steak?
            Its 100% top quality beef....possibly the best. If you are a meat lover, it is something you definately want to experience once in your life time . Though im not sure how much restaurants are charging, but my guess would be quite expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixsy
              If it's your shout, then sure
              I'm not Vincent.

Originally posted by rayDC2R
              what's kobe steak?
              The official name is Wagyu (pronounced "Wah-gyu," or "Way-gyu" or "和牛" in Chinese) refers to several beef breeds of cattle genetically predisposed to intense marbling, and produces a high percentage of oleaginous, unsaturated fat. Also known as Kobe-style beef, the meat from Wagyu cattle are known world wide for marbling characteristics, increased eating quality through a naturally enhanced flavor, tenderness and juiciness, and thus a high market value (around $50 to $100 a pound, or as high as $400 for choice cuts). The increased marbling improves the ratio of monounsaturated fats to saturated fats.

There are four major breeds of Wagyu (wa means Japanese, and gyū means cattle, or simply "Japanese cow"): Japanese Black, Japanese Brown, Japanese Polled, and Japanese Shorthorn. Japanese breed names include - Tajima, Tottori, Shimane, Kochi and Kumamoto.

Japanese Kobe beef is from Tajima-ushi, which is a type of Japanese Black. Derived from the Kobe-inspired beer-and-sake meal that Japanese cattle were receiving, stateside Wagyu cattle do not consume the standard corn diet like their common counterparts. In Australia, a specialized feeding routine of barley and hops is what helps yield more tender fat. Through systematic breeding of a notably docile cow and a special diet, ranchers are yielding a beef that contains a higher percentage of omega-3 fatty acids, and the tell-tale sign of a highly marbled beef.

Comment

Working...
              X