Who is this clown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this clown?

I recon we should hunt him down even if it is just a GSi.
    From page 7 of the SMH

Attached Files
    F/S: VTI-R Civic

kill kill kill

Comment

yeh, that's just farken rude!

Comment

it's ok it's only a dc2 *runs very hard*

z10 says:
        i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
        z10 says:
        mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

The awful truth - Most people don't give a shit about other people's cars. The alcoholism is just an excuse for anal behavior.

In return, 2 very high powered cars dragged raced at a certain location in Sydney tore up a drunk who was in their way (ironically between the 2 cars). He was left to die on the side of the road. Paramedics could not save him as his entire body was ripped apart with his guts and intestines hanging out literally.

Comment

when I got my dc5s back 04, round the edge of the sunroof was kinda dented after a few week of purchased, so i when to honda dealer asking why this is happening then they told me the only way this can happened if some 1 jump on it (SHOCKED). Now I believe them, I cant imagine their are some low life people out their doing this shit....

Let me know if you guys find any of them cunts...

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
              The awful truth - Most people don't give a shit about other people's cars. The alcoholism is just an excuse for anal behavior.

In return, 2 very high powered cars dragged raced at a certain location in Sydney tore up a drunk who was in their way (ironically between the 2 cars). He was left to die on the side of the road. Paramedics could not save him as his entire body was ripped apart with his guts and intestines hanging out literally.
              WTF is that true?

Comment

Saw it right before my eyes.

Comment

thats a shocking thing to happen noel... you alright? and seeing something like that could be pretty traumatising...

Comment

Thanks for the concern.

I didn't see the gore, too many people surrounding the live action. Besides the bacon club was already on scene to cover up what was necessary. They're hunting the 2fast2furious Vin Diesels', but I doubt they'd have much luck.

Don't worry, not our demographic of cars. So we're all safe.

Comment

i hate people who have no respect for other people's cars

Comment

Working...
                      X