Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photography from Hawaii

Hi guys,

I just got back from my holiday in Hawaii, with the woman. I managed to sneak some photo time into the holiday, so I thought i'd share some of the pictures. Hope you enjoy.

This one made me LOL!!

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Panoramic.

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Photos look great vtak-machine.

Is there a bigger version of the last panoramic?
      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

That statue would make me lawl also! hahaha

Comment

such a nice place man~~~

Comment

wow hawaii looks awesome ricky. i might be going there soon!

what kind of budget do you need to go there and how long you staying?

what are the main attractions?

Comment

picture is great such great photography skills. Really nice place, thats one place i would want to go

Comment

some very nice photos there

Comment

nice pics man!!!

mm wouldn't mind going there!!!
                  David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                  '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                  '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
                    wow hawaii looks awesome ricky. i might be going there soon!

what kind of budget do you need to go there and how long you staying?

what are the main attractions?
                    It really is such a nice place!!

I sayed 9 nights, 6 at the Wyland Wikiki, and 3 at the Hilton hawaiian village. Including return flights with Jetstar, it cost me $1600AUD. Expedia.com was easily the cheapest!!

It's just a nice place to chill out. Shopping is great too, even with the crappy exchange rate. I must say though, the beaches are HORRIBLE. Crap sand, and the water has coral and shit through it. But overall... such a nice relaxing place!

PS: thanks everyone for the comments on the pics...

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
                      I must say though, the beaches are HORRIBLE. Crap sand, and the water has coral and shit through it. But overall... such a nice relaxing place!

PS: thanks everyone for the comments on the pics...
                      You wouldn't think that from the pics we see. I guess we spoilt by Aussie beaches!

Come to think of it, in your pics with sand there's alot of shit on the beach haha
                      David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                      '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                      '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

very nice pics - thanks for posting em up!!!
                        ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by milkman View Post
                          You wouldn't think that from the pics we see. I guess we spoilt by Aussie beaches!

Come to think of it, in your pics with sand there's alot of shit on the beach haha
                          The only way I can explain the sand is Kitty Litter. It's like someone ground up rocks and scattered them everywhere. Apparently they do import alot of sand from Newcastle and Sydney.

But yes, from being to Europe, and the US and Thailand... nothing beats Aussie sand. Although the water in Thailand is beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                            Is there a bigger version of the last panoramic?

I will get you a bigger one if you want. I just took it off my Facebook, that's why it's so small.

Comment

Working...
                            X