• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this full or is there still room???

Comment

Originally posted by se7en View Post
      is this full or is there still room???
      Will know for sure if there is anymore spots left as of tomorrow... BUt if there i they will be taken pretty damn fast.. So I will give them to whoever PM's me first after I double check with Ray the owner of the workshop...

Chris

Comment

im already in for this cant wait to see what i pull any ep3s coming??

Comment

We have now hit a total of 30 cars running their cars on the day. So as of now I have had to stop accepting any new entries. If anyone who previously confirmed with me is thinking of canceling please PM as their is plenty of people who will be happy to fill the spot.

I would still like to extend an invitation for spectators to come down and enjoy the day. Dyno Days are always full of excitement and fun so come down and join the festivities.

Cheers Chris.

Comment

wooo i cant wait for this BBQ >_< mwuwahaha

Comment

*****PPL RUNNING THEIR CARS ON THE DAY*******
              Hay all I was hoping to avoid this but after a few chats with Ray from ART I will be requiring the $55.00 payment upfront for those who have confirmed will be running their cars on the day. The reason being Ray myself and the other Havoc members have put many hours of preparation into organising this event to make it enjoyable for everyone. If people who have said yes decide not to show up on the day it will throw out our plans and stuff everyone around a bit. So unfortunately the only way to safeguard against this is to pay me the $55.00 by Wednesday 15th, either by EFT or by making some arrangement to meet up in person. Anyone who fails to pay me by this date will have to assume wont be running their car. Please feel free to PM regarding anything related to the Dyno day....

Cheers Chris

Comment

Hay guys still a few more people to add to the list but here is pretty much what will be running on the day.. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                X