No announcement yet.

Modified Yaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not feeling the wing. wings on hatches look gay IMO, unless they're those ones that curve downwards

actually i don't really like wings in general.

the reflectors in the rear bumper are heaps ugly too. but like i said, the car has alot of promise, just need bigger better looking rims, a different shade of paint, some carbon fibre maybe, less plastic looking parts, remove some of those stickers, maybe relocat those side indicators, change the grill maybe, have a single exhaust tip on the side lose the fog lights for an intake scoop or brake ducts, colourcoded tailgate handle maybe, bonnet vents maybe in a cf hood....
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

fuck, how do u like it if u find so many things u could change to it sang :P its alright looking, theres the new suzuki sport out too now.

Comment

i find the new Yaris.......ok only! I mean......it just don't look as good as the Echo when done up.....

In anyway, out of all current small hatches, the new Suzuki Sport is my current favourite (in terms of just appearance wise)
        For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

cool vitz ("echo") = yashio factory supercharged FTW!

oka-chan is soo cool hehe

Last edited by szymonsta; 29-09-06, 12:12 PM.
          "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Wtfbbq on the animal pictures, Jing?

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
              not sure. but why couldn't that be an australian car?
              haha you got me there... i just assumed it wasn't in australia - 'cos australia dun usually release prototype models like that...
              sif it's a girls car
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.netcarshow.com/toyota/2006-yaris_ts_concept/

hmm...Yaris TS 1.8L and 17" wheels...

Comment

Working...
                X