Forza 2 on XBOX Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
    Might be able to - I have to set up some stuff on a client network this evening, if that goes to plan I might have some virtual track time tonight! hehe

I think the DC5 had a PI of 700, I think I just changed some alignment ever so slightly and it blitzed the B class series. Awesome work And cool decals/artwork!
    You'd be surprised by the speed of these cars. We do low 54s at Tsukuba in the CRX and EG.

I'll be on later tonight and will shoot you a request. SPECIAL K should be on too. Be prepared.

Comment

Had lots of fun last night - sorry I had to leave. I'll hopefully have more time later in the week!

The little Civics make for great fun racing indeed. I have a few more friends who I will get involved - I'll build up a couple of Civics the same and gift them to my mates...
      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Think I'll have to get some practice in - I thought I had some equal compotition with M0nty in the first civic race last night - until he changed his gear ratios for the second race and consequently handed my ass back to me

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonZ View Post
          Think I'll have to get some practice in - I thought I had some equal compotition with M0nty in the first civic race last night - until he changed his gear ratios for the second race and consequently handed my ass back to me
          Hahahaha. That was funny. I was 5 seconds off the pace per lap then won the next race. As dorks would say *instant win button*.

Comment

hehehe.. I had fun on Laguna - I think I got 2nd to Special K ... the speedway races were pretty good until I got smashed sky high whilst slipstreaming someone (not mentioning names... ROFL)
            | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Gift me a car cambo! LOL
              I always see you on XBL!
              happyhong says:
              aus only have 3 r
              happyhong says:
              civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                Gift me a car cambo! LOL
                I always see you on XBL!
                What's your GT Ed?

Comment

lol we should race tsukuba

Comment

played forza 2 for the first time on the weekend. Quite hard with all the aid off.
                    BYP Racing & Developments
                    Built. Tuned. Driven
                    Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Working...
                    X