Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by totti View Post
    are you sure about this?
    dunno about eastern states but in WA i've been pulled over by a cop in an unmarked car, he was wearing jeans and black muscle shirt.. oh and a mic strapped to his neck.

Comment

Ive also seen cops in NSW in unmarked cars without uniforms.. Just regular clothes, jeans/white T shirt and baseball caps..

Quote:
      Originally Posted by justinfox
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

If ur unsure drive to the closest police station. Don't speed or anything but if theyre legit then they will follow you. Women usually do this for added safety when its an under cover police officer.

Comment

friends of mine are in the force, undercover & Hwy. cars they use are all current model fords & holden & they show ID's straight away. lights should be up on the dash boards too.

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
            For Unmarked Police cars to stop you, the police will HAVE TO BE IN UNIFORM.
            i got pulled over in aulbry a few years ago in an unmarked kia Carnival!! and the cops were wearing normal clothes...
            183.2KW ATW
            BUILT BY DR HONDA
            Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

albury... ahahah.. need budget for police car... use personal car to write of tax ahah

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

I thought police were supposed to show their badges regardless.

Another idea is to stop on a busy and well lighted street if possible.
                WSID-17/10/2007 - 14.074

Comment

I spotted a black camry using a single blue light today on the city west link around 5pmish. Random plates, no tints. It was going the opposite way so I didn't catch the plates or see if the people inside were in uniform or not but it looked like a regular camry to me.

Comment

i thought undercover cop cars have red and blue lights hidden behind the front grill and in the rear windscreen??? well atleast the ones i've seen have it

z10 says:
                    i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                    z10 says:
                    mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Yeah the best bit of advice is drive at the legal speed limit to say the nearest petrol station as they will have CCTV to capture anything that transpires. You're legally entitled to drive somewhere safer to pull over.
                      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
                        i thought undercover cop cars have red and blue lights hidden behind the front grill and in the rear windscreen??? well atleast the ones i've seen have it
                        Yesterday evening I saw a toughed up undercover Holden, XR8 or something.
                        Their indicators on the tail lights, were even flashing blue and red.

Not only that, their headlights were flashing blue and red too!

Comment

you sure it was a cop? LOL!!

were they pulling someone over?
                          ... retired/

Comment

shit man better be careful >.<

Comment

i dont think cops use AU falcons anymore..
                              '08 Odyssey + '10 Mazda CX-7 (fs btw) + '10 Mazda 2
                              wife made me sell the FN2R. bleh.

Comment

dodgy and weird..

Comment

Working...
                                X