Ever pick up a girl next to you on a plane?, Long story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought id spread the love that i found. :P its an awesome read and well worth it, involves 1 holiday in london, 2 hot blonde sisters and you can guess from there...

Bah why is this being posted on every forum.

I still call it BS.

Way too constructed and so perfectly layed out

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

I loved it so much, i freaking dug up my old s2ki login jst to thank the guy haha.
      Its sucha good read!!
      And i ready every... single... page

Dont be hating Chi... real or not, the man sure knows how to tell a story haha.
      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

whens the fellas holiday ending ????
        i wanna see the pics haahha
        "Success is 99% Failure"
        Soichiro Honda.
        sigpic

Comment

OMFG...just spent all arvo reading this shit...have done no work! Need more!
          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
            lol i multi-task.. on the fone with a 30k sale, while reading up on furoms + eating at the same time

Comment

How do you make a sale with food in your mouth?

Comment

cliffnotes?
                T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Guy picks up girl..

Who'da thunkit?

Besides, photos or it didn't happen.

Comment

Cliff notes...

- US Guy meets hot English chick on plane to London, they hit it off
                    - Lots of sexual encounters take place...
                    - English chick has equally hot younger sister, she meets US Guy
                    - Younger sister is jealous of older sister and wants a piece of the action
                    - Younger sister persuades US Guy to give her some action
                    - US Guy is really diggin on the older sister though, but still wants to bone the younger one...
                    - Story is rife with sex, but there's a lot of surrounding details to the story to really help to paint a vivid picture of his entire experience.
                    - Story isn't over
                    - The world is waiting for this bloke to post pics of said English chicks...LOL

Really it's a simple story, but the details with which he goes through the story keeps you enthralled by it so you want to read more...

Comment

He wont post pics up..

If after all this time they were fugly, he would cop a beating.

Comment

How do you make a sale with food in your mouth?
                        easy just do it politely, just having a small ammount of food it there, so they don't notice..

Comment

Cliff notes...

- US Guy meets hot English chick on plane to London, they hit it off
                          - Lots of sexual encounters take place...
                          - English chick has equally hot younger sister, she meets US Guy
                          - Younger sister is jealous of older sister and wants a piece of the action
                          - Younger sister persuades US Guy to give her some action
                          - US Guy is really diggin on the older sister though, but still wants to bone the younger one...
                          - Story is rife with sex, but there's a lot of surrounding details to the story to really help to paint a vivid picture of his entire experience.
                          - Story isn't over
                          - The world is waiting for this bloke to post pics of said English chicks...LOL

Really it's a simple story, but the details with which he goes through the story keeps you enthralled by it so you want to read more...
                          Very well summarised Manny haha,
                          4.5/5 stars
                          Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Well thats 1 way to spend the afternoon lawl

almost home time....

Comment

Originally posted by Elwood View Post
                              He wont post pics up..

If after all this time they were fugly, he would cop a beating.
                              but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Originally posted by Mr.R View Post
                              easy just do it politely, just having a small ammount of food it there, so they don't notice..
                              ok.. so i'll send that $30,000 through to your bank account tomor.. dude are you eating?
                              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Working...
                              X