Go the Swanies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go the Swanies!!!

Go the Swanies!!!! Through to the grand final!!!
    "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

LOL @ lack of responses here...
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

LOL what can you do? There seems to be a big neanderthal following in here LOL

/me pulls his pants down to his ankles and runs!!!
      "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

LOL @ Blake...

I was at Max Brenner's last night at Parra and all these Swannies fans were only just coming back at around 11.30pm lol

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
          LOL @ Blake...

I was at Max Brenner's last night at Parra and all these Swannies fans were only just coming back at around 11.30pm lol
          Yeah the game finished late. That said, it was an awesome game and well worth the watch.

Comment

omg go the swannies! dont worry man! u have one loyal fan right here :d;D

HALL, o'laughlin and goodes trio 4tw!
            g
            [ BBU66Z ]
            g
            Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Swans vs Eagles again!
              GO eagles

Comment

Its good to see the AFL followers emerging, even if they are supporting the wrong team!!!

Comment

hehe i was thinking the same thing!
                  i gotta work tho, good thing i work in a home theatre store, 110" and a carton of beer, of grand final goodness

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                    hehe i was thinking the same thing!
                    i gotta work tho, good thing i work in a home theatre store, 110" and a carton of beer, of grand final goodness
                    Hahaha that sounds better than what I got at home!

Go the Swanies!!!

Comment

Eagles will be seeking for sweet revenge!!!

Comment

well grand final is tomorow, unfortunately gotta work tomorrow but that life.

time for one more GO EAGLES!

Comment

EAGLES BY A POINT!!!!!
                          tough luck BIZ22Y

Comment

oh no
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Stupid AFL game...but I'm still saded
                              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Working...