Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a DC5R. need some help

hey guys im new here.
    have been looking for a dc5r for a while. i prefer a championship white one but theres not many out there and also in good condition.
    just went to see a red one today. it has done 72ks on the clock and almost everything stock except a aftermarket intake and exhaust(i cant see what brand are they)
    price is now $23,000. is it worth buying it?
    any other stuff should be checked on a dc5r?
    thank you all in advance, really need some help. cant wait to join the itr family

Save more and buy Chi's car. Maybe then it won't be driven like a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
      Save more and buy Chi's car. Maybe then it won't be driven like a bitch.
      i only got 23g budget mate, soooo poor. i love chi's white one.
      also there is not many good ones in victoria like those in other states

Comment

I recommend you save abit more and you might broaden your opportunities

Remember you get what you pay for
        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

23k for a dc5r and I am pretty sure you won't come across with a really good condition one......If I have a mint condition CW DC5R for sell it won't be 23k anyway.....good luck...
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

not true, friend of miner picked 1 up that was acutally advertised on here aswell... dont kno who's it was but it was a silver dc5r, dead stock with 42k's ??? no word a lie its cleaner than my white type S like the thing it literaly brand new!!!!

theres a blue dc5r on car sales in vic with 30 sumthin k's on it for 25?? im thinking of knocking mine off and getting sumthin like it...

i think 23 is a good price for a white dc5r... sounds average.

Comment

just my 2cents,

but i would go for the car that is in the best condition and not worry bout the colour that much. All in all its still a dc5R which is a wicked car!
              FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

CW itself is already worth extra $1K. But DC5Rs are ard $25,000. cheaper than that and u have a high risk of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                  not true, friend of miner picked 1 up that was acutally advertised on here aswell... dont kno who's it was but it was a silver dc5r, dead stock with 42k's ??? no word a lie its cleaner than my white type S like the thing it literaly brand new!!!!

theres a blue dc5r on car sales in vic with 30 sumthin k's on it for 25?? im thinking of knocking mine off and getting sumthin like it...
                  i think 23 is a good price for a white dc5r... sounds average.
                  There is no truth or not truth......Its depends on how lucky you are.....if you are lucky you can pick one up dirt cheap.....if you are not you can pick a piece of shit up at 30k.....who knows.....
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ
                  :blah:
                  インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                  人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

yeh guys thanks for all that
                    but i did some research, $25g+ u can get 2004+ dc5s with lower than 50km on it.
                    for under $25g, only 01-03 models with normally 90-110ks on it. so the one im after is not a CW one. its a red one, 2002 model. 72,000ks on it. almost everything stock.
                    how does this sound?

Comment

u can give it a try...see if the car has been in any accidents

Comment

hard to find a good condition championship white since the begin of last year already..get it from oversea. sigh i chose sliver finally

Comment

that red one seems alright, but if you can, have someone who actually has a DC5 take a look at it for you.

Comment

state roads did an inspection on the red one yesterday.
                            bad news. it is smash repaired all round.
                            so bad luck the seller is a liar and waste my money and time.
                            now im searching again. CW this time. save more at the same time

Comment

Why not import EP3 for that money???
                              I was gonna get DC5R but for same money I got myself EP3 in CW hehe, lower kms than DC5s plus more power, can't go wrong with that

Comment

Working...
                              X