• Show
Clear All

lol!!! funny boy...

Comment

da fuck!?
      DCIIR

Comment

looking for CW DC2R in NSW

I was looking to get an HP i like their graphics, i got a toshiba right now and i love the speed, but my bro has a HP and its graphics put mine to shame.

Comment

Does it have to be white?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicOPromotion View Post
            I was looking to get an HP i like their graphics, i got a toshiba right now and i love the speed, but my bro has a HP and its graphics put mine to shame.
            wat
            k20A DC2R

Comment

Originally posted by kavehman View Post
              I don't see anything wrong with buying a car that has seen the track once or twice.

I took mine to the track for the first time a few months ago, put 30 track km's on it. Don't notice any difference with it as all.

I think as long as you get it compression and leak down tested and the motor's healthy then go for ir.

As for mods, as long as it's done tastefully then why not ? Obviously most guys that own DC2R's are fanatical people. All the guys I know that own Type R's are freaking the most Anal people I have met.
              x2

A well taken care of tracked car > a thrashed daily driven street car.

Obviously the type of owner will be a huge factor on the car's condition.

Comment

nearly all type Rs have been thrashed ...cause that the only way u get the fun out of em ... id just look for one with lowish ks and like 05dc5s said you can basicly tell by the owner ... i was lucky enough to buy one with a rebuilt engine with all reciepts id just focus on condition of car and its service history and just come to terms with the fact that most of them have been thrashed most there life

Comment

maybe try this one ? looks great but its a 3rd owner & price is pretty high?
                  i had the same problem when looking for a white s2000 & ended up buying a white DC2R instead.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...=44&__Qpb=true

Comment

yeah thats ones beautiful ...was lookin to get a white one when i first started lookin but i found a nice red one cause the white ons were to hard to find clean and the ones thats seemed good were across the country

Comment

You guys do realise this thread is about a year old right...

Comment

haha o yeah haha well hope he found the one he wanted

Comment

Working...
                        X