Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cambo coming down to melbourne JUly 10th!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cambo coming down to melbourne JUly 10th!!

Hey all

I have just been informed that Cambo (freekygeek) one of our much beloved moderators will be coming down to melbourne July 10th!

i would like an expression of intrest of who would come to meet up for a dinner meet during this period. from July 10th till mm July 12th..

at the moment he is uncertain if he will be staying over the weekend.. but im sure ill be informed later..

but here was my suggestions was something along the lines of Dinner meet up either of the July 10th of July 11th.

location we can discuss..

neway ideas welcome.. its more of a get to know your friendly neighborhood mod, unless we have a weekend to spend then we can look at something a bit more detailed..
    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
    Originally posted by tinkerbell
    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

As you probably would have guessed, I will be up for anything .

We should do something awesome, since we managed to organise a nice dinner for some foolish girl named lay , a moderator deserves much more.

Comment

Like I said, you organise it and I'll be there
      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

same here.....let me know....are you organising it this time wayne?
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Any updates on this wang wang?

Comment

mm the update is a bit disapointing so i just didnt mention it..

Cambo was saying he prolly wont have time to come out.. since his flight arrives like
            wednesday 11.15PM!!! (which is a bit late unless we all really HTFU!) but on a work day thats insane

then he has his Course which one day. and practically flies off right after that.. 7.15pm thursday..
            Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
            some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
            Originally posted by tinkerbell
            if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
            A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
            Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Yes, sorry guys. I really had hoped to spend the weekend down there but with no transport of my own, and other commitments back in Tamworth I really can't.

Next time... hopefully!
              | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
              X