Why Honda Sux In This Aspect ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Honda Sux In This Aspect ...

Don't you wish your Honda keyless entry accessories came with a bit more elegance? Top 10 Key Fobs

Then again, Honda spends more time on R&D and technology development than making bling accessories.

Originally posted by Noel View Post

Then again, Honda spends more time on R&D and technology development than making bling accessories.
    why would they have to invest in bling!!! what would ozhonda do if honda did that for them.. hahah
    Team AMS

Comment

Hehehe yeah I wish Honda had the flick out key thingy!! They're so cool

Comment

Last one looks sleek..

Comment

would be good if they had something like that for the s2000 or top models.
          LONDA

Comment

Originally posted by JSL View Post
            why would they have to invest in bling!!! what would ozhonda do if honda did that for them.. hahah

Comment

I personally don't like flick keys or anything of the sort.
              "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
                would be good if they had something like that for the s2000 or top models.
                I guess you haven't seen the JDM S2000 and NSX/NSX-R keys.

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                  Hehehe yeah I wish Honda had the flick out key thingy!! They're so cool
                  yeah they are cool. but the bad thing is i would play with it so much and probs have to get a replacement in a few months due to wear and tear!

Comment

i tried at length to get a JDM DC5R key. it had the remote lock buttons built into the key so it's a single piece and also had a nice red Honda badge of the likeness of the one on our steering wheels and on the front and back of our cars.

unfortunately, honda japan would not sell it uncut. they needed a key number so they could cut it. even though honda australia was prepare to reset the immoboliser on it and my other keys to match, the problem came when we realised that honda japan and honda australia have different key number systems so i couldn't get honda japan to cut it to match my car.

the only solution was to change the entire ignition system to the JDM one. in the end i decided the bling was not worth the trouble and cost
                    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

well... . i am sure u guys seen the Enzos key right?? i am surprised when i saw it.

Comment

I'm fine with the honda key Its a key afterall! it does the job haha
                        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

Working...
                        X