Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Apprentice 5 - Episode 1

Sunday 17th, 11.30pm - 12.30am Channel 9

Anyone here follow The Apprentice tv show?
    I know it's very old news...but watching on TV is better than reading it online, so I haven't been following it. Too bad we already know who won.

That Charmane girl is HOTNESS!!!

And the dude who's a member of MENSA, named Tarek.
    He's got very high IQ, but as Trump said he's overrated.

omg. im gonna download the season tonight. had no idea it had started. cheers for the advice.
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

anyone got the torrents for episodes 6-13?
      almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
        Sunday 17th, 11.30pm - 12.30am Channel 9

Anyone here follow The Apprentice tv show?
        I know it's very old news...but watching on TV is better than reading it online, so I haven't been following it. Too bad we already know who won.

That Charmane girl is HOTNESS!!!

And the dude who's a member of MENSA, named Tarek.
        He's got very high IQ, but as Trump said he's overrated.
        charmane ftw!!

that tarek guy wasnt a good leader IMO and he really shouldve been gone. with all that intelligence, he seemed to lack the common sense that most people have.
        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

how hot is trump's daughter!
          almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Havin a high IQ doesnt give you good leadership if you have no experience, imo his better of being a strategist to the team......i still think the lady that got evicted due to makin only one call? fuck the leader didnt even give her any details about the promotion all they did was just make a call and tell clients to come....

that lady manages 4 restraunts, and now looks like the other guy who was also at the table is goin to be evicted since it looks like theres goin to be an alliance. That russian dude might be connected, dont think anyone is goin to vote him out.

Comment

Working...
            X