Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In car filming

Hey all, stumbled across this on SAU...
    Looks pretty sweet, could prolly set it up to hold a video camera as well..

http://www.turboclub.com.au/article/...-less-than-100

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

usb camera is a bad idea i think unless you've got a really secure way of keeping your laptop within reach
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

the gopro hero motorsports camera work quite well I've heard
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
      http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Yeah, id be using a video camera anyway for better quality and portability, rather then carting a laptop all the time.. Just thought they way he mounted it was really cool..

Quote:
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

Comment

I would recommend using a SSD/flash memory camcorder for the job. Good compromise between getting a car only cam and a cam for home use and car use.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

I got an old sony mini DV cam that i dont give a shit about, but still records great quality video, Taken it on jetskis and speed boats.. Lol...

Quote:

Comment

My bf bought a few ATC2K's which work relatively well.
              That stand looks pretty bulky. Personally, I would just go for race tape.

Comment

Working...
              X