The ASK Mugsees Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ASK Mugsees Thread

Last night We came upon the sad realization that we almost run everything though Mugsee, weather it be for approval or opinions.

some of thought we needed an ASk Jeeves site where anything and everything can be answered

so ask away and Hopefully Mugsee will reply =P

hopefully mugsee will see this as a joke so he wont kill me ^_^...
    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
    Originally posted by tinkerbell
    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Why is Vincent/Temp so gay?

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Riddle me this Mr. See, why is it that you are so fast at Winton when compared to me?

EDIT: Also what should I buy for my car next; wheels or springs?
      Last edited by ChargeR; 15-05-08, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Dear Mr See

i have a friend with an anger management problem
        he doesnt know he has a problem
        what shall we do?
        Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Chi, I think the problem lies somewhere with his weak rim offsets, or his childhood love of the backstreet boys and the little mermaid. I'm not really sure which one.

ChargeR, last I saw you were quicker than me. However, I digress; my secret for coming close to your times lies within this: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y and having many more mods than you

Wlee2, sounds like your friend has a serious problem. Maybe you should help him by not aggravating his rage in posting up threads like these. Instead, you should track your car already and purchase 15x9" rims to fit 275 width tyres onto them

For everyone else, the answers to all your questions can be found here:
          http://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145

Mugsee out, thread closed.
          Last edited by mugsee; 15-05-08, 01:29 PM.
          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

how did you find that thread during work hours? LOL

Comment

Mugsee, which DC5 Kit is more gayer, Cwest V2 or Mugen bumper bar.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
              Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                how did you find that thread during work hours? LOL
                ahahahahaha... shhhhhhh...

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                Mugsee, which DC5 Kit is more gayer, Cwest V2 or Mugen bumper bar.
                Hmmm... I think the bar with the least track battle scars is the gayer of the two.
                Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Mugsee, who is more harmsup... Chi, or Q_ball??
                  Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

One more Mugsee. When is clubITR Melbourne going to go up to Sydney to cause havoc?

Comment

Mr see...is waye gay too?
                      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                      1)ブレーキを踏む
                      2)クラッチを切る
                      3)シフトダウンしなから、
                        アクセルをぶかす
                      4)クラッチをつなぐ
                      :blah:
                      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Mr Mugsee,

Is Mugen over rated?

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                          Mr Mugsee,

Is Mugen over rated?
                          I can answer this one for you. No, but it is overpriced .

Also Eddy will fight you .

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                            Mr see...is waye gay too?
                            eddy needs confirmation since i turned down all his advances..
                            Memorable quotes

Comment

Is it wrong for a melbourne guy to grind up against a sydney guy at a club?

Comment

Working...
                              X