The ASK Mugsees Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *i jst dieded*
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

how come i am so harmsup??

Comment

lol this is hilarious..

mugsee, why haven't you found me some awesome rims yet?

oh and is that why you keep telling me to sign up to club rsx??
        vtec addict

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
          Mr see...is waye gay too?
          really, it is good 4 me to know

Comment

hey Mugsee! do you still want the wheels?? LOL

Comment

Mugsta, did the dc5 come in 2 different types of red or did you custom paint your car?

Comment

mr. see why were u called mr. lay last night?

actually that sounds wrong...

mr. see why is there so much hate for my best friend?
                <3j

Comment

Hey chi...mugen is well price and not over rated.....see how I beat everyone with all the mugen parts on my car......
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ
                  :blah:
                  インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                  人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

michael, how much is that doggy in the window ?

Comment

Originally posted by Q_ball View Post
                      Mugsee, who is more harmsup... Chi, or Q_ball??
                      This is quite a hard one to answer, however I think both chi and q_ball sit equally at the top echelon of the harmsup chain. ... well done to both of you...?

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                      One more Mugsee. When is clubITR Melbourne going to go up to Sydney to cause havoc?
                      When Jingers' machine is complete

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                      Mr see...is waye gay too?
                      We all know the answer to this one...

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                      Mr Mugsee,

Is Mugen over rated?
                      The tribe has spoken!

Is it wrong for a melbourne guy to grind up against a sydney guy at a club?

I guess it depends on which club you guys attended. If it was some gay club where these kinds of actions are permitted and common ground, its expected that the Sydney guy had what was coming to him.

However if this grinding occurred in a heterosexual club, the guy had better been blind drunk to mistake a guy for a girl or have some other good bet going on with other mates cause if not, THIS SHIT IS HELLA WROOOONG!!!

[Btw, did the Sydney guy score? Tell us more! ]

Originally posted by whtdc2 View Post
                      how come i am so harmsup??
                      It all makes sense when you think about it... You the father of chi and q_ball.

Work time now, see you kiddies later!
                      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                        I guess it depends on which club you guys attended. If it was some gay club where these kinds of actions are permitted and common ground, its expected that the Sydney guy had what was coming to him.

However if this grinding occurred in a heterosexual club, the guy had better been blind drunk to mistake a guy for a girl or have some other good bet going on with other mates cause if not, THIS SHIT IS HELLA WROOOONG!!!

[Btw, did the Sydney guy score? Tell us more! ]

Apparentally the Syd guy was dancing happily in a heterosexual club when an apparent asian male ( known to own a boosted white dc2) started to grind his groin/hips upon the sydney males buttocks.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                        Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Apparentally the Syd guy was dancing happily in a heterosexual club when an apparent asian male ( known to own a boosted white dc2) started to grind his groin/hips upon the sydney males buttocks.
                          LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNm1TfiWKsI
                            Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                            some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                            Originally posted by tinkerbell
                            if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                            A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                            Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by shez View Post
                              lol this is hilarious..

mugsee, why haven't you found me some awesome rims yet?

oh and is that why you keep telling me to sign up to club rsx??
                              Cause work has been keeping me busy. Busy enough to not have enough time to look for your rims. On the other hand, if I had a new job...

Oh, and CRSX has plenty photos of Satin Silver DC5's with different rim setups, which would be good for you to see so that you can decide on what rims you want. Sign up already!

Originally posted by RDC-5™ View Post
                              Mugsta, did the dc5 come in 2 different types of red or did you custom paint your car?
                              The DC5R came in 2 different types of red; Milano Red, and Milano RedFadesTurnsIntoPink. Mine is the latter, you bastard...

Originally posted by ley View Post
                              mr. see why were u called mr. lay last night?

actually that sounds wrong...

mr. see why is there so much hate for my best friend?
                              What do you mean? I like Chi and Q_Ball...

Originally posted by tRipitaka View Post
                              michael, how much is that doggy in the window ?
                              More than you can afford pal, more than you can afford...
                              Last edited by mugsee; 19-05-08, 01:38 PM.
                              Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

WHOA SHIT! That shit is nasty!

As to your original question, my answer is that its very, VERY wrong for a guy to grind on another guy. There is only ONE socially acceptable condition that gay-grinding is allowed, and that is when it occurs between two hot girls.

...btw, I think you just answered post #11. Good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X