SR3 Recaro of a different kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SR3 Recaro of a different kind

hey~ just wondering if anyone has seen a SR3 like this one? and if so, how much would a 2nd hand seat like this go for??

SR3 is the model of the shape I believe.

They come in different colours and materials.

The ones in the DC2R are SR3 but have suede / alcantara material.

Prob sell for mabe 400-500? if in very good nick.

Considering ppl sell dc2r recaros with rails for 1200-1400 in good condition and they are the more popular design.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

but the thing is.. im not entirely sure if it is a SR3 though... cuz the side and bottom bolsters seem to be a little bigger than the SR3 recaro?? it kinda seems to be a little more like a SR4???

i can pick up that exact seat for $300

Comment

it's an sr3 recaro.. just the generic type..

and $300 is cheap.
        if you don't snap it up, pm me.. cos i will

Comment

generic type?? i thought an SR3 would be an SR3. Are there different types?

Comment

We jsut said there is different types.

Can you not read?

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

was a remark like that called for? forget that i asked then.
              Last edited by Vincikwan; 14-05-08, 01:24 AM.

Comment

harsh bastards. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincikwan View Post
                  there are a few types around..
                  like the dc2r sr3.. evo sr3 (i think?) and a few generic/unviersal types that recaro brought out.. which come in black with black inserts.. black with the multicoloured inserts etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Vincikwan View Post
                    SR3 is only a model number.

just like a car. say an Accord Euro, there are lux and manual/auto and different colours.

Comment

Ah...righto. All along i just thought that they were just different colours. Now this is informative info...thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                      X