EVO Magazine September Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVO Magazine September Issue

Hey so anyone got the September issue of EVO mag which has the DC2R testing versus the other FF vehicles? I went to Borders today and they already had the October issue and sent back the September issue

The other newsagent I went to last month had the July issue and I thought it would be across the board that local shops would be a few months behind... Now I have to check out that newsagent I went to last month coz maybe they got September issue earlier than usual... Damn Borders... if only I checked there last month...

a normal newsagent that doesnt get its magazines via air freight should get the Sept issues 095 (Which i got at the airport last weekend) soon..

The test is very subjective and is essentially the journo's opinions. No numbers used apart from power and weight numbers to let you know what each cars stats are like.

They do have nice things to say though.. and the majority of their comments about the dc2r are on the page that has already been posted/scanned.

Comment

Working...
    X