Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo... Do I have a story for you?

Hey all,

I have a story that I have been edging to tell you all.

Annnddd... here it goes.

I was driving home from work on Friday 2nd May. I was on Falcon Street in Crows Nest where I was the first car in line sitting at the red lights between the Caltex and another Dodgy service station.

I was enjoying a ciggerette, as you do after work, with my window half way down...

To my surprise, there was something shiny moving towards my face. And in the corner of my left eye, there was also something dark and hairy. It was a Lebo (or two), with their hand in my car, holding a knife to my neck. I tried to listen carefully to that they were saying, and tried not to shit my pants. I heard them say, "Get outtaa ya car bro, get the fuck outta yaa car braa!!"

I paused, and thought about the situation for a split second. All I could think about was, SAVE THE CAR, stab wounds heel!!! It was a longggg split second I tell you - a sharp knife to your neck, and 2 scary / hairy lebos at your window trying to steal your car does that.
    After thinking logically, and scanning left and right in the corner of my eyes for traffic in the intersection - I thought fuck this shit, I think I actually said that out loud. Knowing that they could not get their arm further in the half way down window, I leaned my body left to avoid the knife penetrating my face, thrusted the gear into 1st, and launched the teg at around 5000rpm through a red light, and in the clear, roaring VTAK everywhere up to 4th gear!!!

My first throughs were... OMGWTFBBQ, that's crazy - in CROWSNEST??

Were they targeting me and my car?

Are they stupid, because they didn't even try and open my door? - this got me LOL'ing to myself for a little bit.

Anyway, so with me and my car in the clear, I went down to gordon Police station, The police greeted me, and were kind. (I know it's not the closest to crows nest) I gave a official statement, admitted to running a red light, and speeding - which they kindly took no notice of. They Greeted me as the "kid we defected 7-8 months ago". I gave my statement, and the police said they would call me and let me know if they caught them, or if they were targeting my car. As, I walked out of the police station, I heard mutters:
    Police 1: "wow, that kid's ballsy running away from hi-jacker"
    Police 2: "Ahh he wouldn't give up his pride and joy for the world"
    Police 3: "kids nowadays eh?"

Anyways, so I got a call from the police a little over an hour later.
    It seems that the Lebo's robbed the Caltex service station, and were looking for a getaway car. Apparently there were 3 of them, so they wouldn't have been the shinnyest pennies in the fountain, as my car is a 2 door, with only 2 seats. Thinking about that makes me LOL too, a Lebo rolling around in the back, smashing his head around on the braces.

So it seems that they weren't targeting the car!

Anyways... so that's my story.

- Rix

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Wow that's hardcore bro!!

Glad to hear that you're safe but!

Comment

Are you fckn serious Rix?????

Fck bro... *shits pants*.... good work in getting away but fck... im glad it worked out for ya....

I jst cant help but think "wat if?!!"
      Good thing your ok man.
      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

coolness. Maybe it was you I saw on Saturday driving a black teg in St Ives ? I was on the side with my hazards on
        /Oo ___H___ oO\
        |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Good to hear you were ok,

Definately not opening my windows and locking my doors now in crows nest.......

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

whoa scary scary!

so glad you're alright and got away!!
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

damn! i woulda left some nasty skid marks. . .and not on the road ! good thing you and the car are okay =)
              Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

Thanks all.. Just thought I needed to share the story. It was quite scary.

But I can't help but think... I can't believe I thought about my car over my own freaking life! That's all what was going through my head.

At least now i can laugh at it, and I still got the teggie

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Talkign abt keeping yourself in control there... whoa!

Glad to know you're ok!!!!!!!

Comment

Control... I don't think so. It happens so quick, and when you don't have time to think too much, you just do what you do.

I ran, because I kept thinking, would they knife me out of the car, if I gave it up. I kinda saw their faces so what would stop them?

Comment

Holy fuck!

Don't mess with vtak attack mode!

Comment

wtf?? north shore safe no more ><
                        glad you're ok man

Comment

Wow, much respect to you. That story is quite scary and good to know you got one back for the car community. Hopefully their locked up for a long time but someone I doubt that will happen...
                          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Yeah, need to keep doors and windows locked up driving through anywhere now it seems

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                              Wow, much respect to you. That story is quite scary and good to know you got one back for the car community. Hopefully their locked up for a long time but someone I doubt that will happen...

I don't know about that... Apparently the police caught them.

They are getting charged for: Assault, attempted murder (doubt it though), armed robbery.

so all I can say is w00t! Might have to go to court. But I can honestly say I did not get a real good look at their faces.

Comment

Working...
                              X