No announcement yet.

life after a dc2r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GD3 ftw. I hope it'll end up looking like this. It's what I wanted mine to be if i kept it. Would've made it too if I used my DC5R money on it instead of a DC5R.

Comment

Condesending is not your colour gunpoons. No need to be a dick about it. But then again, this forum has turned to shit so maybe it is.

Comment

Originally posted by milkman View Post
        Agreed.

Happy wife, happy life...

Oh yeah..

I ended up replacing my dc2r with a gd3 jazz....
        i beeped at you couple weeks back on hoxton park rd..
        unsure if it was you or the previous owner though
        nice UPgrade dave

Comment

Originally posted by markR View Post
          i beeped at you couple weeks back on hoxton park rd..
          unsure if it was you or the previous owner though
          nice UPgrade dave

thanks mark!

I figured it was you beeping, car looked familiar!
          It was me driving!

It was funny being spotted so much on JDM-ST I guess it really stands out..
          David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
          '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
          '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

I have just watched the "fantastic" youtube clip - and from what i can gather - the guy in the bottom pic is "vtecmachine"... but whos in the top one ?

Being so far away in the west - i figured it would be nice to get to know your fellow forum members!
            Last edited by midnightdood; 20-02-10, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightdood View Post
              I have just watched the "fantastic" youtube clip - and from what i can gather - the guy in the bottom pic is "vtecmachine"... but whos in the top one ?

Being so far away in the west - i figured it would be nice to get to know your fellow forum members!
              That's SHIFTY aka David Rodan. He has sold his car a while back now.
              CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Originally posted by RichyR View Post
                That's SHIFTY aka David Rodan. He has sold his car a while back now.

Comment

the new camry hybrid. only because of the annoyingly addicting soundtrack from the ad and the car being stupidly quiet. i almost got ran over by one the other day cause i couldn't hear it driving by.

and frankly it would be a higher rush not knowing whether the car can stop then having g-force face planting you when you drop that clutch at 6000 rpm.

Comment

Ep3

Comment

Working...
                    X