• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda News from vtec.net

http://vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=611370

includes a drawing of the new NSX.. 5.0 500hp V10 they say.. and no sh-awd

i like the body shape but not the lights/details and Acura badging

People are saying that this will more likely fit inbetween a new nsx and the s2000.. more of a GT car
    Last edited by 00dc2; 14-09-06, 12:37 PM.

It's shaped like a SLR.

Comment

nice find. the euro (tsx) and jazz (fit) changes seem pretty much progressive which is unfortunate for current owners of euros and jazz's. the new models will make the old models look dated.

i like the nsx, but what happened to the hsc or whatever it was that was meant to be the next nsx.

new accord v6 is ugly. i never liked the civic styling and to now put it in a large car format is a bit lame in my opinion. who wants to own a big civic?
      almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

that jazz is abit ehhh green

Comment

Indeed nearly the same as a SLR
          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

im glad i brought my jazz before the new one came out.....looks pretty ugly :S

z10 says:
            i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
            z10 says:
            mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by Article
              Depicted here on page 16 is the magazine's guess at the next-generation TSX. As we've been hearing (and reporting) for quite a while, the motor is said to be a 2.3L Turbo or 2.2L Diesel, connected to the road via SH-AWD. They're showing an intro date of September 2008 and an autoshow debut date of October 2007 at the Tokyo Motor Show. Say What?!? This September 2008 introduction date does not jive with prevailing intelligence which to this point has pointed towards a calendar year '07 intro date for the next generation TSX in the U.S. Possible Explanation: The date shown in this magazine is merely representative of when the TSX will appear in Japan. Acura as a brand doesn't currently exist in Japan, but according to industry reports, it's scheduled to launch in late 2008, which would explain a "delayed" introduction of the TSX.
              Seems backward and stupid but it delivers what the majority of current Accord/TSX owners wish for - More torque and SH-AWD essentially. Going for a NA 2.4 to a FI 2.3 DI 2.2 ... Looks like this is a backward move to me for more torque vs. power.

Moving away from the FF platform. SH-AWD isn't necessary but if compliment should be matched with a bigger displacement engine. Drivetain loss is significant thanks to the multi-clutch/differential technology in place. Good on paper but far from reality.

Comment

Working...
              X