No announcement yet.

Your experiences with taxis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

taxi drivers are FUCKED! i've lost count of the amount of times i've had the mofos cut into my lane and almost kill me. sydney bus drivers arent any better. they all think they own the fkn road.
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
      $780 ride before...syd to canberra.....when it's a long fare like that...they dont charge by the meter, they call up the taxi center to get a set price and you have to pay for their return trip as well
      Canberra has an airport yeah?

cheaper to fly or train it lol
      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

one time a taxi cut me off and he had the balls to swear at me when its not my fault.. soo i got next to him and opened my windows and said "watch where your going you dick", and he swore at me again, so i said "F*** YOU, YOU DUMB MOTHER F***KER!"..
        then he just yapped and yapped and tried to cut me off, but then i gased up in front and he high-beamed me and tail gate my ass.. and so i step on my brakes and he shit him self.. finaly ive had it and pulled over, blocked his way and walked out and had a punch up in the middle of the street.. it took 5 ppl to stop me and 3 for him..

came to think about it, kinda funny..

soo yea, from that day on i hate taxi drivers..
        F**KEN DUMB SHITS.. always beepin, high beamin, cuttin off ppl and stopping when ever the want.. FUCK WITTS..
        Last edited by fuze; 16-04-08, 06:13 PM.

Comment

^i've defineitely felt/thought about doing that but then again i don't want to risk braking hard and having a taxi up my arse. least this taxi driver will think twice about being a dick on the road.
          Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

cab drivers are so rude and ignorant. sometimes i wonder if the drunk on the street would even do a better job at being a cab driver. some asian cab drivers dont even know their way around the city. this guy totally wasted my time pretending he knew his way, used his GPS, and still FAILED 3 blocks away from the destination. WITH the GPS directing him. i said look, its ok, just stop, just stop ok. i will walk 3 blocks. -_-

this other guy, i just hopped in n told him where i want to go and he goes, listen, i drive a taxi, dont tell me how to get where. wth?! LOL. not to mention the impatient ones who slam their horns and almost smash into other cars with much excitement and pleasure. sydney cab drivers arent exactly the greatest.
            <3j

Comment

Time for a segway!
              But yeah, no sour moments with Taxi drivers for me so far.
              Last edited by NeoNode; 18-04-08, 11:16 AM.
              The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

I love cabs...they have saved my life many times
                Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

u must be lucky. many times they almost ended my life.
                  <3j

Comment

Working...
                  X