Great weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great weekend.

Well, i think i have just come out of a great weekend personally.

Firstly, im an idiot...as I again found out that i should never mix alcohol with cars...especially at night. Apparently i tried reverse parking at moonlight unaided at a mates place. Didn't go to plan. I instead ended up with some nice white signage to break up the mr on the passengers side. Then...as if not pissed off enough...my tire decides to let go on the highway halfway home. The end result....

A very pimped out passenger side....that for some reason wont show up in pics.
    Could have been worse....yes. But ill have my whinge anyway.

So you drove under the influence of alcohol.

Sorry, but no sympathy from me.

But i guess at least your ok.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger View Post
      Firstly, im an idiot...as I again found out that i should never mix alcohol with cars...especially at night.
      No sympathy at all.

Sound like you drove under the influence... AGAIN, like you didn't learn the lesson the first time???

What does it matter, night or day?? It's better at night, as there are less people out and about that you may have killed or harmed.

Originally posted by ChargeR
      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

what's more, you admit to it on the internets.. big brother is watching..

hey, at least you didn't kill anyone.
        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Haha...people seem to have misunderstood parking. It was done at a mates place who is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. We were actually moving it so it was out of the way of other cars 'playing' and spraying large amounts of shit everywhere...but turns out i may aswell of left it. But yeah...shit happens. No one was hurt...or killed...and twas a good night/weekend. Just a little more expensive than i hoped.

Comment

Comment

great successsss.....

ClubITR | Like

Comment

your weekend sounds like mine... minus the alcohol..
                i got my first scratches on the car! rear drivers side bumper has a huge scratch on it now... falkjdfnakjfhpkanpadfnkajn my reversing...
                didn't see a mate's car when i was reversing out of the carpark and i hit him! luckily no panel damage to both cars but mine came out worse for wear..
                ah well.. at least i got thru my first scratch...
                '08 Odyssey + '10 Mazda CX-7 (fs btw) + '10 Mazda 2
                wife made me sell the FN2R. bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR
                  Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

bl d00d... good on you for sharing with us and i hope you learn something from this...
                    http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

hmmm thats pretty bad, unfortunate but it did happen... though flaunting this wouldnt be a wise decision... nonetheless, glad noone was hurt and hope u learnt something out of this so that we dont see a repost of this in the future
                      <3j

Comment

Working...
                      X