EOI: CITR Melbourne does Sydney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOI: CITR Melbourne does Sydney?

June 9th is the Queens Birthday and a couple of us regular Melbourne folk were thinking about heading up to Sydney to show them a bit of Melbourn'ian culture on the track and to rip it up amongst the city itself. (Well... not really, but just to have a good time and say 'hi' to you guys).

Jinger's has mentioned that CC will be organising something around the Queens Birthday holidays and he's already had a word to Narada about doing something special for us - what this is, I'm not too sure. (possibly letting only CITR members out only during certain sessions?)

So far, I know 3 of us would be interested in tracking at Wakefield and then staying in Sydney for a day or so - chargeR, airbox23 and myself.

Please post if your interested in either going up to Wakefield or visiting Sydney so that we can get things rolling.

Edit: June 9th might not workout for all so I'm discussing options with the guys. Feel free to post overall if your interested in the idea though.
    Last edited by mugsee; 06-03-08, 12:09 PM.
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Woop woop!!! I guess I am keen . It is going to be a bloodbath.

List of interested persons:
    1. Mugsee
    2. Air23Box
    3. Charger

Comment

I'll be there to welcome you... open arms and legs baby hahaha
      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

let's do it!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

oh my gosh u guys finally come but sorry jingers + ley wont be in sydney

as u travel up we will be traveling up too

come on the 7th!!
          <3j

Comment

havent met you melbourian CITR'ers yet, would be good to say hi

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
              oh my gosh u guys finally come but sorry jingers + ley wont be in sydney

as u travel up we will be traveling up too

come on the 7th!!
              Hmm... this already isn't going to plan... The other reason why we wanted to go up was to see jingers' awesome-mobile. Cancel your plans
              Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

^ aiya we already bought airtix

come on the 7th
                <3j

Comment

Do it! I just found motivation to have a June long weekend deadline on the car.

P.S. Don't bring the weather with you.

Comment

Hmm... I think more discussions are needed and this might've been a bit premature. Let me talk to the other guys and I'll report back.

Monty: would you car be ready by the 25th April by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                      Hmm... I think more discussions are needed and this might've been a bit premature. Let me talk to the other guys and I'll report back.

Monty: would you car be ready by the 25th April by any chance?
                      Probably not. End of May is a best case at the moment. Even then it may be half finished. We'll see how things roll.

Comment

Im in to say hello.

Monty just use the VW!

Comment

I'm saying hello already

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                            June 9th is the Queens Birthday and a couple of us regular Melbourne folk were thinking about heading up to Sydney to show them a bit of Melbourn'ian culture on the track and to rip it up amongst the city itself. (Well... not really, but just to have a good time and say 'hi' to you guys).

Jinger's has mentioned that CC will be organising something around the Queens Birthday holidays and he's already had a word to Narada about doing something special for us - what this is, I'm not too sure. (possibly letting only CITR members out only during certain sessions?)

So far, I know 3 of us would be interested in tracking at Wakefield and then staying in Sydney for a day or so - chargeR, airbox23 and myself.

Please post if your interested in either going up to Wakefield or visiting Sydney so that we can get things rolling.

Edit: June 9th might not workout for all so I'm discussing options with the guys. Feel free to post overall if your interested in the idea though.

can i come with you mugs?
                            Chk Chk Boom!

Comment

i haven't even met melb's ITR guys... But i am going to sydney for 1 week in june.. think and going by plane.. MUGS i prolli will drive if you guys do this... Use stool go sydney everyday year.. haven't been back for 5 years.. long story..... but yeah im going up there to catchup with family n freinds in Homebush area.

cheers.

PS.. can we have a early meet prior to it??

YOSH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X