Whats your favourite position ! ? ! ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your favourite position ! ? ! ?

Hey guys what position do u like with ur car seats when your cruising or racing on a racetrack

When cruising i like the seat pushed a lil forward and the seat tilted back because i look fully sick ! ! !

And on Race track i like the seat kinda upright position. Makes me feel more confident when taking some turns.

LOL ! !

cowgirl
    "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Im always in an upright position as its more practical in reaching the gear stick and being able to easily turn.

In regards to the second post, i like her on top.
      Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

lay flat leb style

z10 says:
        i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
        z10 says:
        mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Very close to the wheel with an upright seat. I nearly rest my elbows against my ribs. This gives you a better feeling of the cars behavior around you. When in a solid bucket seat with a full harness you pick up every little fidget of the car round the track. I sit the same on the road, maybe a little further back on the rails.

Comment

i like 2 sit in the backseat...
            RWD + Boost =

Comment

I like my seat down low and my window slightly cracked, ridin wit a bad hoe with her girlfriend in tha back, i like to get real high and i never look back and you don't wanna try me don't i look strapped?

Comment

fo shizzle.
                T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

so my knees have a slight angle in them when the clutch is full pressed, and so that when i sit against the seat i can comfortably rest my wrists on the top of the steering wheel. My ass also has to be in the very corner of the seat (where the bottom and back of the seat meet) otherwise i get a sore back.

as for the other... her on top is always good

Comment

Working...
                  X