Late Night Driver Restrictions QLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Night Driver Restrictions QLD

Hey ppl ill be getting my licence back very soon and when i called up queensland transport they said i will need to go on Late Night driver restrictions (no driving between 11pm - 5am). They said i will need to go on this for 1 year.

I dunno what you think but i know for a fact that sometimes the people that work there make mistakes and dont know what they are going on about.

I was under the impression that because my licence was suspended i would need to go on night driver restrictions untill i reach my opens (which would be about a month once i start driving again). I thought that only drivers that had been disqualified would have night driving restrictions applied to their open licence.

Here is what is says on the website. Can anyone shed some more light on it.

A late night driving restriction prohibits you from driving between the hours of 11pm and 5am for one year.

A late night driving restriction will be imposed on P, P1 or P2 provisional licence holders who accrue excessive demerit points or commit a high speed offence while under 25 years (and the latest offence was committed after 30 June 2007) that results in either a licence suspension or a good driving behaviour period.

A late night driving restriction will also be imposed on P, P1, P2 provisional or open licence holders who are convicted of an offence that was committed after 30 June 2007 while under 25 years that results in a person being disqualified from holding or obtaining a Queensland driver licence.

This restriction will be applied to you when you return to driving after completing a disqualification or suspension period or on the start date of your good driving behaviour period.

wow sucks to be a p driver. what if u work at night?
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

p platers dont get restrictions if they've got good driving history, it's only if you keep reoffending. But you do have restrictions on having more than one passenger between 11pm and 5am unless it's a few direct family members.

Comment

Working...
      X