9/02/2008 scum broke into my car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9/02/2008 scum broke into my car...

hey i parked my car outside my church for a whole day which is near bel garage,i got back to my car at around 9:30ish and my car bonnet was open...i unlocked my car and my alarm went off.then i took my off to buy petrol and then my girl said where are my floor mats... i was so pissed off cos some scum that cant afford to buy his own mats had to steal mine,neither the less my driver one was torn so i got home and i realised that they took of my interior panel is where the ecu is and i think that they checked if i had aftermarket but mine is stock...

now i am kinda paranoid where i park and how long i leave it unattended

So, besides the floor mat....nothing else's missing?? Not even a broken window??

If yes, i must say, you are damn lucky But yes, paranoid is a pre-requirement for owning a performance car in syd
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

thats all...they didnt even take the rears.i thought that they would of stolen my seats but who knows, im happy that they took just that but i am upset that i dont have matching ones with the rear ones...

Comment

hmm... that area seems to be troubling now aye...
        thank god they didn't steal or break anything more expensive than your mats josh!
        en_ to eriku!

Comment

mmm wow...just be lucky that they only took your floormats...

I think cos it was parked near BEL, they must've thought it was modified to an extent to even check if you had an aftermarket ECU

Comment

very lucky man josh... tho its really weird they didnt take anything else... i mean... compared to the stories ive heard.. yours a minor case... take more care next time... ill see u tomorrow
            http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

feel sorry for you mate....its frustrating huh
              ITR #01-0141

“If Honda does not race there is no Honda.” Soichiro Honda

Comment

how the hell did they get into your car if there was nothing broken (window etc)????

did you leave the car unlocked by accident

Comment

What car was it? DC2 or DC5?

Comment

its a dc2... somehow they manage to unlock the car through the key hole...
                    http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

phew! very lucky i guess??
                      ... retired/

Comment

any scratches on the door handle around the edges ?

my friend's dc2 got broken into.. didn't smash the window or anything but few days later the door handle came off and there's a screwdriver marks :|

Comment

Seems really strange to me.
                          I would understand a smash and grab for mats.
                          But you would think that if they went to the trouble of getting into the car so professionally they would steal seats etc.

Dunno maybe im just over analyzing.

In either case you are still very lucky just keep on the lookout. You didnt have any papers in your car that stated where you address is etc.

Comment

Grrrr...

I hate that malicious shit.

I got badged a few weeks ago and bought some new ones, but the front one flew off on the highway because when the guy badged the car; he scratched the bonnet.

So now the new one doesnt stick down properly...
                            "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

take it easy mate. all is well now. just be more careful..

Comment

Working...
                              X