Somebody stole my numberplates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody stole my numberplates!

I stayed at my gf's house last night and when i woke up this morning to go to work.....my plates were gone!

I highly doubt anybody would be stupid enough to parade them around, but if anybody comes across Vic Issued plates - MRHNDA...please PM me.

So annoying, i had to file a police report and spend 30 minutes on the phone to VicRoads to get some new ones sent out. In the meantime both VR and Police said i can't drive it.

So to the scumbag that has my plates, i hope MRHNDA looks good on your bedroom wall d*ckhead, coz they'll never be on your car!

* END OF RANT *
    ITR #01-0141

“If Honda does not race there is no Honda.” Soichiro Honda

far out...
    '08 Odyssey + '10 Mazda CX-7 (fs btw) + '10 Mazda 2
    wife made me sell the FN2R. bleh.

Comment

Mines been stolen 3 times.... you get used to it

Comment

thats why i dont want custom plates, but having said that if they dont take ur plates, the fuckers badge your car ..
        "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

t-bagger....have u had any problems from the police after you were issued with replacements? eg...them thinking your using stolen plates?
          ITR #01-0141

Comment

sorry to hear that bro.....will keep an eye out for you.......
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            :blah:
            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Usually the rta is reluctant to reissue you the same plates as the stolen ones can be used and the police will constantly pull you over thinking your plates are stolen.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by justinfox
              You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

SAY R was stolen off my integra dc5 type r
                '03 Integra DC5 Type R
                Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
                Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
                Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

my plates were stolen and my car debadged, fuckers. no issues with gettin new ones from the police though. replaced my screws with allen key ones

Comment

Originally posted by DJB View Post
                    t-bagger....have u had any problems from the police after you were issued with replacements? eg...them thinking your using stolen plates?
                    I've been pulled over a few times and they told me that the plates have been reported stolen. I keep a police report of the when the plates were stolen in the car as proof just in case. They haven't given me any hassles about it at all or even asked for the report.

I've upgraded my screws to a screw with just 2 holes to tighten up. requires a special head to undo. since then I haven't had any issues with stolen plates so far.

Comment

thanks T-BaGGeR.....puts afew of my worries at ease.
                      ITR #01-0141

Comment

Working...
                      X