X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hollywood Infernal Affairs - The Departed

http://thedeparted.warnerbros.com/
    InTEGRA TYPE R

wow matt damon, leonardo dicaprio, mark wahlberg ....you couldnt find 3 guys who look more similar.

looks interesting. doesn't make me wanna watch the movie though. don't really get the concept of the movie from the trailer at all. also that song in the last part of the trailer is sooo gay
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

u know!! i agree with sang! but like.. i think the music throughout the whole trailer is a bit......

Comment

Hollywood is running dry on ideas ... Asian Movies FTW ... Hollywood is over-rated!

Comment

martin scorcese is directing, so i'm looking forward to this.... but back to infernal affairs... as good as it was, it was simply just a watered down version of michael mann's "heat", which is vastly superior. infernal affairs borrowed alot from that movie

Comment

wow wtf, they even included the breaking hand cast scene

Comment

WHO IS TAKING KELLY'S ROLE!!!!!

Better be a hot chick!!!!!
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                wow wtf, they even included the breaking hand cast scene
                not only that, theres also the secret meeting in the cinema and also a rooftop showdown. apparently it merges infernal affairs 1 & 2. its also interesting to note that martin scorcese claims he hasn't seen the original, so i guess the scriptwriters borrowed alot too

i suspect they will copy the gangster having chinese takeaway with the police officer scene. which was a deviation from the pacino and deniro scene in heat

Comment

that fat guy is such a good actor when it comes to eating the take away. He geniunely enjoys it to the point he makes me hungry

Comment

ooh ooh this should be good! but yeah, better have some hot chick to play kellys role... hehehe... although i do agree with u sang, they DO all look so much alike!

and jing, that scene is famous u know... it gets copied in a few other honky movies,,, actually alot of the scenes in infernal affairs get copied and made fun of...
                    <3j

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
                      better have some hot chick to play kellys role... hehehe...
                      Chick doesnt look that hot from the clip
                      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

I bet all the non-honkies are thinking WTF.

Infernal Affairs is a HK movie that caught the attention of hollywood so much they are re-churning it.
                        happyhong says:
                        aus only have 3 r
                        happyhong says:
                        civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
                          and jing, that scene is famous u know... it gets copied in a few other honky movies,,, actually alot of the scenes in infernal affairs get copied and made fun of...
                          i can't help myself... but i must say it again... hong kong copied this scene from HEAT!!! and heat does it oh so much better!! infernal affairs borrowed alot from heat! and now hollywood is borrowing infernal affairs...

my point is... nothing is original anymore.

Comment

u got me really interested in heat now, im sure ive watched it before but maybe i will rent it again

Comment

hmmmmm so Dicaprio is palying Antonys leungs role yeh?? i thou hes andys shadow...

Comment

Working...
                              X