STOLEN ! DIY TOOLS...Impactgun , low jack , impact sockets ! SYDNEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOLEN ! DIY TOOLS...Impactgun , low jack , impact sockets ! SYDNEY

hi all. After calling up too many friends it seems some tools of mine havent been misplaced , but stolen.
    Probably being used to steal wheels or DIY jobs ffs.

Taken from RYDE area , SYDNEY on Saturday , 2nd of FEB. Taken from my own lock up garage.

All other items (random garage stuff?) were left untouched ~ taken specifically was below -

1. HITACHI 1/2 inch impact gun.

Its a small portable impact gun , electric , GREEN and abit dirty.

2. LOW ALLOY RACE JACK

Low profile race jack. Silver in colour , quite dirty too.

3.NO-NAME IMPACT SOCKET SET
    Super cheap brand - a red container with about 40 pieces in imperial + metric.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appears to be a "friend of a friend".... since specifics were taken.

IF you know anything , or happen to have a mate who has very recently acquired the above or see someone doing DIY with these exact items PLEASE pm me and let me know. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

ouch thats nasty sorry dude if i hear anything i shall let you know! that race jack looks like something someone ahd for sale on ozhonda? although i doubt they would be dumb enough to post that up if it were yours!
    Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

Comment

the one that was for sale is different, i have that one in my garage now...

Comment

Originally posted by Zilli View Post
        the one that was for sale is different, i have that one in my garage now...
        you bought jeremy's old one yeah ? Its actually exactly the same as that one.
        "joplin" alloy race jack.

Comment

sure did

Comment

Working...
          X