X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAMS car club name?

hey guys/girls,

please vote.

i liek performance car club personally, cause that is what we all have...

(plus there is already a Motor Sports Club of Tasmainia - but i doubt htat matters much)
    Motor Sport Club of NSW (MSC)
    1.92%
    Performance Car Club of NSW (PCC)
    23.08%
    Type R Club of NSW (TRC)
    75.00%
    ... retired/

also - pls picture it with VIC or WA or QLD or SA instead of NSW for those around australia
    ... retired/

Comment

TRC NSW. More specific to Hondas.....i recon anyways
      F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Fast and Furious club.

Comment

in perth wa, theres a club here with the initials pcc...and its not that good of a club...dun want people getting confused...

Comment

I vote "R Club" (not on the poll)
            nice and simple.... K.I.S.S.

Comment

Type R club.

Not too general, not too specific.

Comment

I voted Type R club. I can understand the need to appeal to a wide variety of circuit racing enthusiasts and we want to encourage such people to become members and participate, however I also believe that there is a place for a honda focused CAMS affiliated club to encourage honda motorsports and club level events and to really get current honda enthusiasts more excited about circuit racing .

Comment

TRC = Totally Retarded Chaps
                  Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                    I voted Type R club. I can understand the need to appeal to a wide variety of circuit racing enthusiasts and we want to encourage such people to become members and participate, however I also believe that there is a place for a honda focused CAMS affiliated club to encourage honda motorsports and club level events and to really get current honda enthusiasts more excited about circuit racing .
                    Good say Tom......Totally agree....
                    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                    1)ブレーキを踏む
                    2)クラッチを切る
                    3)シフトダウンしなから、
                      アクセルをぶかす
                    4)クラッチをつなぐ
                    :blah:
                    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

TRC narrows the field too much. You want to appeal to more than just Type R owners. I think the MSC or PCC options are better. There is a PCNSW though (Porsche Club of NSW).

One thing I've found when going to track days is that I learn alot about other cars and driving styles when there are different cars there. By having a club predominantly made up of ITRs you run the risk of isolating yourself from the rest of the scene. Personally I love to see different cars at track meets. I've been at meets where there was Exige S, 997 GT3RS, 997 Turbo, F430, DB9 and Gallardo. Circuit Club does so well because it appeals to alot more than just one type of owner. Where else can you see Audi, Volkswagen, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota and other brands all at the one meet? A club meet of just Honda is boring in my opinion.
                      Last edited by m0nty; 03-02-08, 05:36 AM.

Comment

i'd say Type R Club NSW (without of)
                        '03 Integra DC5 Type R
                        Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
                        Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
                        Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                          TRC narrows the field too much. You want to appeal to more than just Type R owners. I think the MSC or PCC options are better. There is a PCNSW though (Porsche Club of NSW).

One thing I've found when going to track days is that I learn alot about other cars and driving styles when there are different cars there. By having a club predominantly made up of ITRs you run the risk of isolating yourself from the rest of the scene. Personally I love to see different cars at track meets. I've been at meets where there was Exige S, 997 GT3RS, 997 Turbo, F430, DB9 and Gallardo. Circuit Club does so well because it appeals to alot more than just one type of owner. Where else can you see Audi, Volkswagen, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota and other brands all at the one meet? A club meet of just Honda is boring in my opinion.
                          All the cars you just mentioned are exotics.
                          So wouldnt that be an exotic car club?

I understand what you mean and it would be awesome to have a gallardo or a GT3-RS be in our club but how likely is that?

Comment

as i thought..most pic typeR

Comment

Originally posted by macoman69 View Post
                              All the cars you just mentioned are exotics.
                              So wouldnt that be an exotic car club?

I understand what you mean and it would be awesome to have a gallardo or a GT3-RS be in our club but how likely is that?
                              Well it'll never happen if the club is called TRC. That's just restricting your potential club members from word go. Having said that I am a PCNSW member and have driven a 997 GT3 once and that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X