Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dihydrogen Monoxide

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

One of the Many Suporters of Banning this Drug/Chemical/polutant/poison!!

should be banned!!!

ps..all with chemical knowledge please keep comments to self !
    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
    Originally posted by tinkerbell
    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
    http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

One of the Many Suporters of Banning this Drug/Chemical/polutant/poison!!

should be banned!!!

ps..all with chemical knowledge please keep comments to self !
    hahaha i was just about to comment when i read your PS line
    happyhong says:
    aus only have 3 r
    happyhong says:
    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

What is Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol. For more detailed information, including precautions, disposal procedures and storage requirements, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Dihydrogen Monoxide. What are some of the dangers associated with DHMO?

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
      • Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
      • Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
      • Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
      • DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
      • Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
      • Contributes to soil erosion.
      • Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
      • Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
      • Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
      • Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
      • Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere.
      • Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
      Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

I like to drink Dihydrogen Monoxide daily
        happyhong says:
        aus only have 3 r
        happyhong says:

Comment

Is it true that using DHMO improves athletic performance?

Absolutely! With the numerous allegations of amateur and professional athletes using anabolic steroids and/or blood doping to enhance performance, virtually no attention has been paid to the performance enhancing properties of Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is perhaps the sporting world's dirtiest of dirty little secrets that athletes regularly ingest large quantities of DHMO in an effort to gain a competitive edge over an opponent.

One technique commonly used by endurance athletes in sports such as distance running and cycling is to take a large amount of DHMO immediately prior to a race. This is known within racing circles to dramatically improve performance.
          Sports-medicine physicians warn that ingesting too much Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to complications and unwanted side-effects, but do acknowledge the link to improved performance. DHMO is not currently considered a banned substance, so post-race urine tests do not detect elevated or abnormal levels of DHMO.
          Memorable quotes

Comment

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
            Is it true that using DHMO improves athletic performance?

Absolutely! With the numerous allegations of amateur and professional athletes using anabolic steroids and/or blood doping to enhance performance, virtually no attention has been paid to the performance enhancing properties of Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is perhaps the sporting world's dirtiest of dirty little secrets that athletes regularly ingest large quantities of DHMO in an effort to gain a competitive edge over an opponent.

One technique commonly used by endurance athletes in sports such as distance running and cycling is to take a large amount of DHMO immediately prior to a race. This is known within racing circles to dramatically improve performance.
            Sports-medicine physicians warn that ingesting too much Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to complications and unwanted side-effects, but do acknowledge the link to improved performance. DHMO is not currently considered a banned substance, so post-race urine tests do not detect elevated or abnormal levels of DHMO.
            OH the truth is out now!!!
            happyhong says:
            aus only have 3 r
            happyhong says:

Comment

Working...
            X