interview with party kid corrie down in melb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interview with party kid corrie down in melb

hahahaha its bad what happened with all the property damage and i feel sorry for the parents but check out corrie in this interview im seriously in tears LOL HAHAHA. The guys a bloody idiot but his cracking me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CB6URrV0

If nobody knows or hasnt heard about this. This guy hosted a party in his house while his parents were on holidays down in melbourne and he invited everyone on his myspace to come. Around 500 turned up and there and it turned into a big mess. Police got involved and everything. And now his going to cop and $20,000 fine.
    Last edited by supersteve; 15-01-08, 10:54 PM.

my parents are out of town, please host the party for me!
    InTEGRA TYPE R

Comment

the kid is a loser, plain and simple!
      ITR #01-0141

“If Honda does not race there is no Honda.” Soichiro Honda

Comment

That was GOLD!, Corrie Wilder the Party Liason.
        The interviewer was trying to tell him whats up and he just shut her down hard!

Comment

read in the paper today that he's signed some $2000 deal with zoo magazine to organise some party. there's also international interest in relation to this too
          T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

The guy is a tool and deserves no media time, he has no respect for his parents or there possessions!
            Toda Racing /// Gruppe-M /// Kpro

Comment

"my glasses are famous" hahahahhahaaha

Comment

looks like someone has bettered Roger Cordia.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

"let me do it for you" HAHAHAHAHA!! GOLD!!
                  http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

Dead by 20. You heard it here first.

Comment

merrick n rosso on nova interviewed him on radio this morning and i received this thru email today

[ATTACH]1392[/ATTACH]
                      Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Lee View Post
                        "my glasses are famous" hahahahhahaaha
                        Probably had them on cause his high as a mofo and trying to cover the obvious. Why does he say sorry if he hasnt learnt anything? He still thinks he's cool and offers to make parties for others

However, she was in the interview though

Comment

Honestly, what an absolute tosser...
                          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

everyone is jumpingon the bandwagon saying hes a cunt and disrespects his parents but seriously, how many of u have or would have a party at ur house without telling ur parents? Sure 500 people is out of control but it was a few parties which all joined together!

I think its hilarious how the media has reacted as if its such a crime lol. I dont agree with riots but what happens when u have 500 teenagers under the influence and then add coppers who want to move them out of a house all at the same time? recipe for disaster.

good luck to him, he will need it.
                            sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

i think the whole point isnt having a party... its more of being a tool for his attitude and his way of organising the party...
                              http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

Working...
                              X