friday night RnB clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOGUNRDC5 View Post
    BAMBOO? thats on saturdays mate...+ crowd also can be bad, got into a punch up there...6 on 1 (being me) not good.
    you need to go with mates then
    happyhong says:
    aus only have 3 r
    happyhong says:
    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Yeah BAMBOO is shit...I hate MPB
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

soo.. ClubITR Friday Night outing at a club? LOL jk jk .. really i am joking hehe..
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
          How did that happen?
          just tried to break up a fight between a mate and a guy at the club.....next thing you know someone from the side throws a punch to the face....from that point one fists just start comming my way all towards my face by six dudes

Comment

That's why I don't like clubbing with too many asians... too many hard kunt asians around... I just wanna enjoy dancing, not having to watch my back incase I'm dancing with someone else's girl...

And I'm asian too...

Comment

stuff rnb....go RAVING. everyone is happy at raves rofl
              LONDA

Comment

anyone going Transmission??

Comment

maybe.... trying to stay off drugs for one year... my last rave was hard wars, i still got 4 months

Comment

don't need drugs, just alot of redbull

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
                      anyone going Transmission??
                      yeah some of my mates are going why are u?
                      <3j

Comment

I'm going to be at Transmission...sif! Transmission is for people that need exercise but cannot be stuffed playing sports! LOL

Comment

yeah im going.

I don't need sports when i've got the 6 second abs YO!!

Comment

I hate the atmosphere in Space..the lifts are pretty seedy too..

Gas recently just got sprayed with 30 bullets and Im surprised people are still partying there now

Verandah was nice coz you could actually go to veranda 4 a smoke and get some fresh air and chat. Nowhere near as dangerous as Bamboo. dont have to worry as much bout 2 many gangstas..haha..but damn seven is no more

Went to Fridays in Brisbane a few weeks back. Nice place! Its massive and drinks are cheaper than Sydney too. Nice double sided bar thats inside and outside. Mixed crowd with white, asians, filos etc But is it just me or do they not have showers down there. Whenever the crowd gets dense its just all B.O. farout
                            eckoflyte

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
                              they moved out of Verandah is because the new management are racist... haha! They didn't like the asian crowd... oh well... that's a different story...
                              Yeah I heard this too - they wanted to attract a different crowd. They were sick of us asians and our punch-ons hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew84tran View Post
                                Went to Fridays in Brisbane a few weeks back. Nice place! Its massive and drinks are cheaper than Sydney too. Nice double sided bar thats inside and outside. Mixed crowd with white, asians, filos etc But is it just me or do they not have showers down there. Whenever the crowd gets dense its just all B.O. farout
                                clubbing in brisbane city is pretty derro. suggest you go to the valley. clubs are alot classier.
                                almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Working...
                                X