Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SYD]: White Evo VI Stolen

Guys,

Can you please look out for my mates Evo 6 that was stolen today from Harbourside Carpark, Darling Harbour. This is a picture of it:

Some distinctive features:
    - The wheels are 18" Black Racing Pro-N1 in bronze
    - APEXi and Blitz stickers on the small window on the rear door
    - Aftermarket exhaust

I'll post up further details (actual model) of the Ford ute that was involved in the theft when I get them, but the plates of the ute are: AI-93-NE
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

omgosh manny u almost scared me until i saw "VI".... but argh.... hope ur friend will find it asap! u r doing a good job helping him out will keep an eye out n let others know
    <3j

Comment

Thanks Ley

Comment

Looks like a very clean example, no wonder it was targeted.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by justinfox
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Bad luck dude, hope you find it, my car was stolen there as well bastards!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
            omgosh manny u almost scared me until i saw "VI".... but argh.... hope ur friend will find it asap! u r doing a good job helping him out will keep an eye out n let others know

I think Manny wouldn't mind his stolen so he can get a another mint one lol.

Ill keep an eye out for it .

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

That numberplate looks familiar.... will keep a lookout.....although i think the very first thing they would do, is to change such a obvious plate....
              For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Originally posted by stoodamire View Post
                Bad luck dude, hope you find it, my car was stolen there as well bastards!!!
                What was the outcome? Did you see footage of it being stolen?

Comment

insured i hope?

Comment

Coppers haven't traced the plates yet? Probably stolen ute...

Comment

sorry to say but i think the car will be in pieces by now.
                      02 Milano Red Honda DC5R

Comment

You could well be right mate, but comments like those don't exactly help do they?

Comment

Ugh.. another Evo :|

All the best to your friend and I hope it's insured!

Comment

dang anther one..
                            all the best to the owner.
                            will keep an eye out

Comment

Dam manny sorry to hear about ur mates evo getting knocked off. Hope your mate finds it and ill keep a lookout. Farken farks who did it i hope something terrible happens to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X