X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Vs Preditor 2

Anyone seen this movie yet ???
    ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Yup today... it was crap... better than the 1st part but still crap.

Won't give any spoilers... but the movie was too dark, and the camera seemed to move a bit too fast for my liking during the fight scenes.

And the acting got worse as the movie went on... I'm a big Predator fan... maybe i'm expecting too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSE View Post
      Yup today... it was crap... better than the 1st part but still crap.

Won't give any spoilers... but the movie was too dark, and the camera seemed to move a bit too fast for my liking during the fight scenes.

And the acting got worse as the movie went on... I'm a big Predator fan... maybe i'm expecting too much.
      agree 100%

acting were crap
      actions were so so - not enough action scenes

Comment

Don't you just hate it when they take a perfectly good comic series from your childhood, provoke your inner child cum closet geek with a promising trailer, mislead you to believe that spending your time and money is best justified by trading them in for a cinema ticket and after all that, just p*ss on your parade. I guess AVP should take a number and wait behind X3 for the 'best use of tender memories to create a crap on screen adaptation' prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Waif View Post
          Don't you just hate it when they take a perfectly good comic series from your childhood, provoke your inner child cum closet geek with a promising trailer, mislead you to believe that spending your time and money is best justified by trading them in for a cinema ticket and after all that, just p*ss on your parade. I guess AVP should take a number and wait behind X3 for the 'best use of tender memories to create a crap on screen adaptation' prize.
          Exactly. A movie that you KNOW will be crap but a movie concept that can not be ignored.

Comment

i dont care that most people think that avp1 was crap.

i really liked avp1 so is avp2 better or worse?

Comment

well..lets put it this way...at the start when the a or p comes out..u'll be like..." huh? where the...." then at the end..u'll be like..." err... thats it???"

Comment

Transformers trilogy ftw!
                Last edited by Waif; 27-12-07, 01:05 AM.

Comment

half the time i couldnt tell who was alien and who was the predator -__-
                  Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

it was crap, mega crap!
                    So Hot & Deadly

Comment

Originally posted by Waif View Post
                      atleast the transformers movie was awesome

Comment

X3 was enough to make a grown man cry ... esp after a promising X2

as for avp1... it was ok, i just couldn't get over the predators, they looked like they were on steroids

as for avp2... its slightly better than the first one, but the whole idea of aliens on earth screws up the alien series' timeline IMO

Comment

Working...
                        X