• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont be getting it. Forza2 kicks it.
    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by wi11iam View Post
      march 23 i believe for australia
      oh well thats good, its not TOO far away!

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
        wont be getting it. Forza2 kicks it.
        Matter of preference.
        I find Forza2 GFX underwhelming.
        Not a good match for my 1080P LCD.
        GT5 offer 1080P at 60FPS.

Comment

yeah i find Forza2's graphics is a bit of a letdown.
          and there's not enough tracks.

Comment

I found GT5 prolouge demo to look better than Forza 2, although this is just an opinion, and i have both consoles (and a nintendo wii too)
            Toda Racing /// Gruppe-M /// Kpro

Comment

looks dont matter
              the sheer fact that u choose to have track or "drift" style racing to be lame. If it were a real driving "simulator" then it would not have such a choice as all cars can do it in real life situations.

Plus it feels all arcade-like with the handling and all. It's a shame because i do like the Gt series but Forza has much better gameplay.

Comment

i can confirm GT5 Prologue + G25 is better than sex....

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                  looks dont matter
                  the sheer fact that u choose to have track or "drift" style racing to be lame. If it were a real driving "simulator" then it would not have such a choice as all cars can do it in real life situations.

Plus it feels all arcade-like with the handling and all. It's a shame because i do like the Gt series but Forza has much better gameplay.
                  yeah i can see your point, and the thing with GT is you always get understeer, but GT5 demo seems to have addressed this issue "a little bit"

i too have both xbox360 and ps3 but i find myself playing GT5 more.
                  personal preference i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                    yeah i can see your point, and the thing with GT is you always get understeer, but GT5 demo seems to have addressed this issue "a little bit"

i too have both xbox360 and ps3 but i find myself playing GT5 more.
                    personal preference i guess.
                    Agreed, and with GT:HD the drift mode was just suspension changes, not a change to the physics (aka Need for Speed etc) I use to love spending hours tuning car's in GT4, espically in drag! But I use my PS3 alot more than my 360, again just preference

Comment

Originally posted by BlkR View Post
                      i can confirm GT5 Prologue + G25 is better than sex....
                      Awsome, did u import? I'm still playing the Prologue demo that was avaliable during the Tokyo Motor show.. My G25 is awaiting full version..

Comment

yeh imported, doesnt really matter if its in jap, there's some forum that has translated it anyway.
                        2 thing i love about this game, compared to GT5 Demo.. Online multiplayer will be up on xmas day (imagine 16 mutliplayer support!!!!!) and with the Logitech G25, it fully works with the clutch (needs clutch to change gears otherwise goes to neutral) !!!!!! what more could you want for xmas !?!??! (besides a 50" TV to play it with )

Comment

g25 is compatible with ps3? thats awesome.. Id get one but 350-400 bucks? damn... :x cant justify that over car parts.

Comment

so jon and thanh you 2 want a copy??

z10 says:
                            i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                            z10 says:
                            mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by BlkR View Post
                              yeh imported, doesnt really matter if its in jap, there's some forum that has translated it anyway.
                              2 thing i love about this game, compared to GT5 Demo.. Online multiplayer will be up on xmas day (imagine 16 mutliplayer support!!!!!) and with the Logitech G25, it fully works with the clutch (needs clutch to change gears otherwise goes to neutral) !!!!!! what more could you want for xmas !?!??! (besides a 50" TV to play it with )
                              ohhh awsome so the clutch works in prolouge, thats AWSOME NEWS!! its amazing how much the H pattern shifter and clutch adds to a driving game!

Comment

Working...
                              X