No announcement yet.

Kevin '07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring on the recession, lets go back to the 1980's and say goodbye to the great country we currently have.
    NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCoastDC5R View Post
      Bring on the recession, lets go back to the 1980's and say goodbye to the great country we currently have.
      looks like the liberal propaganda worked for you
      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

The only propaganda was that being thrown around by the labour party. Basically telling people that thy will get better pay if labour got power, what a load of bs. They had no policies besides those they copied off the Liberal Party.

The country is due for a recession and it was really the election no one wanted to win. But everyone voted for Mr Garrison lol
        NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

The country is due for a recession
          hmmm, why exactly is Australia going to have negative economic growth in the near future?
          ... retired/

Comment

But everyone voted for Mr Garrison lol
            HEHEHE....

two things that should never be discusesed... Politics and Religion... the two things that have started most of the wars...

I'm just going to sit back and watch how things pan out over the next few years... it'll either turn out for the better (like the current government have said) or for the worse (like the old government have said)... if you don't like either of them... you should have voted greens... GO GREENS!

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
            hmmm, why exactly is Australia going to have negative economic growth in the near future?
            Because they didn't bring the FD2r into the country!

Comment

The only propaganda was that being thrown around by the labour party. Basically telling people that thy will get better pay if labour got power, what a load of bs. They had no policies besides those they copied off the Liberal Party.

The country is due for a recession and it was really the election no one wanted to win.
              Kinda like the recession that we 'had to have' under the Keating gov't?

btw im not saying that i agree with the economic policies of either party, heck i dont even know what they are. just gotta see how it all pans out now i guess.. although i've kinda figured that in the 3 years in which the parties have power, they've only got 1 real budget to patch the economy. the other two years (start and end) are spendathons to fulfil pre-election promises (HA!) and boost voter confidence towards the next election.
              Last edited by MrThanh; 27-11-07, 01:15 PM.
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Working...
              X