No announcement yet.

The Official Photography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, just in general and from what I've seen on numerous forums, I don't mind photos of any nature, but what annoys me is when people reply saying it's "good" when it's clearly not lol.

But like Ley said, in trying to keep the peace between forum members, I shut myself up rather than offend.

However, in keeping on topic of this thread, the picture is nice and moody, composition, post processing all just works.

On the other hand, Wu`'s picture, it's just too extreme of an angle for the picture to work.
    Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:40 AM.
    The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

Now I realised the best word to describe the post processing of the Porsche - very Top Gear-ish with the wet ground and sort of dark, gloomy feel to it. If it had some moody British skies it would've been perfect
      Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:40 AM.
      Justin Oh Wedding Photography

TYP 88 R

Comment

Originally posted by NeoNode View Post
        Funny thing is, even the worst photos posted in some threads would get a person replying with "awesome photos" or something to that effect. lol
        OMG, this really speaks my heart.
        For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

LOL Oops! It was late last night

TYP 88 R

Comment

That effect is over done, I've seen it so many times it's not funny.

It's like people use that effect to try and turn a snap in to a photo IMO.
            Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:36 AM.
            happyhong says:
            aus only have 3 r
            happyhong says:
            civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Was it fueltank the one working at Digital Camera Warehouse? I'm after some 40D batteries, CF cards and the Canon E-1 hand strap. Can you get me a good price?

TYP 88 R

Comment

i think you're better off getting that sort of stuff off ebay he doesnt work in sales anyway so i think its out of his hands.
                T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by De_Cruelz View Post
                  Was it fueltank the one working at Digital Camera Warehouse? I'm after some 40D batteries, CF cards and the Canon E-1 hand strap. Can you get me a good price?
                  LOL depends what a "good price" is.
                  If you want rock bottom prices then go to ebay and get it sent from OS with a fake CF card
                  Ducatti CF cards... 40mb/sec.
                  happyhong says:
                  aus only have 3 r
                  happyhong says:
                  civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Good price = cheaper than most retail or local online vendors?

I'm after 2 X 2Gb Sandisk Extreme IV's and the E-1 hand strap. Cheapest i've found for the CF cards are $90 each.

EDIT: Just noticed Thanh's post. That's alright then, no harm asking

TYP 88 R

Comment

jonnie

z10 says:
                      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                      z10 says:
                      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

shutter was too fast.....looks like the car was parked in the middle of the track HAHAHAHA or maybe jonnie was just driving too slow..who knows

z10 says:
                        z10 says:

Comment

LOLOLOLOL

very nice pics but yes non turning rims on track is errr ftl lol.... nonetheless i admire
                          <3j

Comment

LOL...jonnie looks like he is angry in those pics! LOL

Did Jing take any of you sticking your hand out the window Eddie? ROFL!

Comment

yeah he did...but have to wait for him to post them

z10 says:
                              z10 says:

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                                LOL...jonnie looks like he is angry in those pics! LOL
                                he should be...with the times he was getting

jonnie: what time did i get
                                me: 1:XX "can't release the time cos jonnie threaten me not to tell anyone.....but you can check on the laptiming thread for a pic of the time which i will post up later tmr HAHAHAH"
                                jonnie: FARK!!!!
                                Last edited by noodleman; 29-11-07, 10:17 PM.

z10 says:
                                z10 says:

Comment

Working...
                                X