• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow wow!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by justinfox
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

I'm just a beginner and these are the first pics I've really taken like this... wouldn't mind some tips...

Pics taken using 50D with premium kit lens EFS 18-200mm.

Comment

Thanks Scott.

Ray: Image quality wise, the 50D is great, even an entry DSLR these days have exceptional quality. Just get out there and start exploring. Look for creative and interesting subjects.

--

Today was the first time I presented my work to a crowd professional designers. Scary stuff! Even thou they were pointing out the flaws in my work it just felt like it was a break through in my eyes. I found their criticism very helpful and I think it will definitely alter the work I produce in the future.

Here is one of three frames used in my photographic intervention triptych assignment.

‘Light and space’

Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Nice one alberto..

Click on the image below

Last edited by felixR; 01-06-10, 09:25 AM.
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Awesome Felix!
              CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Thanks Richy!
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks Felix!

I re-edited this pic of Richy's car that I took last year. Here is the result.

and I shot these with my Dad's point and shoot Sony Cybershot yesterday at the easter show.

Comment

My fixie.

Last edited by felixR; 01-06-10, 09:26 AM.
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Comment

Historics at EC

Blog post: http://www.albertnghiem.com/post/563425995/historics

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by justinfox
                          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Here's one of the R35 at round 4 of the NSW SS (EC)

Took loads of pictures today, got some of Fergus, Kieran and Nelson, I'll get them up soon...

Comment

My favourite egg holder. :P

Comment

Haha nice..

Click on the photo for a few more

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X