No announcement yet.

The Official Photography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my cat. nub photographer here. first time using a camera!
    Used d60 with 18-55 lens

sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Thread kick

Shot this yesterday
      happyhong says:
      aus only have 3 r
      happyhong says:
      civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

strobist meet?
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Sure was
          I think you know her?
          happyhong says:
          aus only have 3 r
          happyhong says:

Comment

nice one...! anymore?

kinda..

signed model release?
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yeah signed away
              happyhong says:
              aus only have 3 r
              happyhong says:

Comment

sweet azz..
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                  nice one...! anymore?

kinda..

signed model release?
                  But yes, its from our latest strobist meet. Pity, i only get to work with one model

Question for all: I'm thinking of getting a 17-40 F4L lens and will be selling off one of my current lens....which one should i let go??

- Tokina 12-24 F4 (Good wide angle, but not really a fan of its low light ability and sharpness)
                  - Tamron 28-75 F2.8 (extreme sharp, but poor low light ability )
                  Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 01:58 AM.
                  For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Will keep you guys updated when the next one's on
                    Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 01:58 AM.
                    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Let me know too Ryan, i'm keen to watch/try strobist style shots

Oh and sell both the Tokina and Tamron, get a 24-70 F2.8 L. I guarantee you won't regret it. Excellent build quality, extemely sharp and great low light performance.

You'll lose out on the wide end but why would you want a wide lens for portraits - unless you intentionally want to get closer

Btw, post some shots of the day. I'd love to see them!
                      Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 01:57 AM.
                      Justin Oh Wedding Photography

TYP 88 R

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by De_Cruelz View Post
                          Let me know too Ryan, i'm keen to watch/try strobist style shots

Oh and sell both the Tokina and Tamron, get a 24-70 F2.8 L. I guarantee you won't regret it. Excellent build quality, extemely sharp and great low light performance.

You'll lose out on the wide end but why would you want a wide lens for portraits - unless you intentionally want to get closer

Btw, post some shots of the day. I'd love to see them!
                          damn, Justin knows me too well But that's not a bad idea. Should be able to get 7xx out of the 2 lens

Oh well, will see. BTW, the 12-24's for landscape
                          Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:04 AM.

Comment

wow nice work ryan! big improvement!
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

WOW! Nice lighting work man, off camera lighting just provides so much more depth to the image eh?

Hopefully i'll get a buyer for my 430EX soon, looking to upgrade to 580EXII's
                              Justin Oh Wedding Photography

TYP 88 R

Comment

Originally posted by De_Cruelz View Post
                                WOW! Nice lighting work man, off camera lighting just provides so much more depth to the image eh?

Hopefully i'll get a buyer for my 430EX soon, looking to upgrade to 580EXII's
                                how much are you after for that 430ex? I rekon its worth keeping as a third light source.
                                T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Working...
                                X